Indeterminate lung nodules are frequently discovered on CT imaging - either during low-dose lung cancer screening or incidentally on CT studies obtained for other reasons.
The most up-to-date guidelines for managing lung nodules discovered during lung screening and incidentally discovered lung nodules are elegantly integrated in this app, in addition to a convenient tool for estimating the malignancy risk for any lung nodule.
This app was developed as a public service by two academic cardiothoracic radiologists and recognized medical educators, and is provided free of charge and free of advertising to the medical community.
---Version 7.4.1 Update---
• Redesigned graphic within Fleischner module for multiple ≥6 mm ground-glass nodules
---Version 7.4 Update ---
*** Support for ACR Lung-RADS version 1.1, introduced May 2019 ***
Management updates include:
• new recommendations for 20.0-29.9 mm ground-glass lung nodules on lung screening
• new recommendations for Lung-RADS 4B and 4X situations in setting of baseline screening and new nodules on follow-up screening
• support for nodule sizing in tenths of a millimeter during lung screening (Lung-RADS 1.1), instead of whole millimeters (Lung-RADS 1.0)
Other updates in this version:
• Updated Fleischner and Lung-RADS nodule workflow recommendations
• Improved date projection feature for follow-up CT scheduling
• Improved handling of solid and part-solid lung nodule growth situations in Lung-RADS
• More elegant user interface for Fleischner guideline module
• Substantially improved auto-scrolling after selection of different lung nodule characteristics
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you developers
What a time saver. Simpler and quicker than the web from a desktop workstation. Our laminated print outs disappear within weeks of distributing the most current versions of recommendations.
Just threw out my laminated card! App simple yet much richer info right at fingertips. Beautifully done.
Amazing job! Very helpful!
- RADIOLOGiQ, LLC
- 66.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012-2019 Charles T. Lau, MD, MBA and Ahmed H. El-Sherief, MD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.