Unlock the full power of your Luxli lights with the all-new Composer app:
Control multiple lights from afar.
Access new, app-only effects.
Create sequences of effects and lights across the entire Luxli orchestra.
All this and more is available in the Composer app.
- Improved stability and better performance
- Control your lights individually, or effortlessly set up custom groups.
- Connect only to the lights you want to connect to using the improved connection system.
- See all the crucial information, such as the physical temperature, battery life,
and voltage of connected lights
- Control and customize all ten built-in Luxli effects
- New “App Effects” mode, featuring TV and Bad Fluorescent
- Use your devices built-in camera to sample different colors without taking a picture
- Save and select presets of any setting
- Create sequences of presets
- Mix the ratio of brightness for all connected lights
In short, the Composer app offers you the full versatility of a DMX board—in a free, Bluetooth app.
User guide available at http://bit.ly/LuxliComposerUserGuide
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Luxlilight.com for more information.
- Intensity slider and mode header changed position
- Fixed bug where number entry in XY mode did not allow decimal places on phones
Ratings and Reviews
I love almost everything about this app, the control you have is amazing just from your phone! I do wish, however, that the screen could change from portrait to landscape (it’s annoying how you HAVE to use the app in landscape). Additionally, I wish you could have more control over the HSI. I don’t like that it’s JUST a touch screen; it makes it nearly impossible to dial the color in exactly and I can only get it close to what I want. If it could just be like the CCT or RGB modes with a slider or a way to type in the exact hue/sat/intensity that would make this app 5 starts forsure.
Great little app, but doesn’t work fully with cello.
I just purchased the Taiko, Timpani and Cello. I wanted to have the ability to control the hue of the lights easily with the app. I can with the Taiko and Timpani, but the hue slider is not available for the Cello. I hope the developer sees this and will add this very important feature to the Cello also!
Few updates and clunky connection to lights
My biggest suggestion would be to make the initial search/connection to light fixtures automatic. Why should we have to press “search for lights” and then press it again when it’s obviously what I want to do when I open the app?
Also, updates more frequently than once a year would be appreciated.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rift Labs AS
- 46.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © Rift Labs 2019