Unlock the full power of your Luxli lights with the all-new Composer app:
Control multiple lights from afar.
Access new, app-only effects.
Create sequences of effects and lights across the entire Luxli orchestra.
All this and more is available in the Composer app.
- Improved stability and better performance
- Control your lights individually, or effortlessly set up custom groups.
- Connect only to the lights you want to connect to using the improved connection system.
- See all the crucial information, such as the physical temperature, battery life,
and voltage of connected lights
- Control and customize all ten built-in Luxli effects
- New “App Effects” mode, featuring TV and Bad Fluorescent
- Use your devices built-in camera to sample different colors without taking a picture
- Save and select presets of any setting
- Create sequences of presets
- Mix the ratio of brightness for all connected lights
In short, the Composer app offers you the full versatility of a DMX board—in a free, Bluetooth app.
User guide available at http://bit.ly/LuxliComposerUserGuide
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Luxlilight.com for more information.
- new feature in sequence mode. You can now insert crossfade cells between normal cells which will crossfade both color and intensity.
- new text/number entry system which works well with small screens
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Vastly Improved App
The latest version of the app is fantastic. So much easier to control multiple lights. Dialing in the perfect color is vastly improved. Takes great lights and makes them even better. Thank you!!
I love almost everything about this app, the control you have is amazing just from your phone! I do wish, however, that the screen could change from portrait to landscape (it’s annoying how you HAVE to use the app in landscape). Additionally, I wish you could have more control over the HSI. I don’t like that it’s JUST a touch screen; it makes it nearly impossible to dial the color in exactly and I can only get it close to what I want. If it could just be like the CCT or RGB modes with a slider or a way to type in the exact hue/sat/intensity that would make this app 5 starts forsure.
Great little app, but doesn’t work fully with cello.
I just purchased the Taiko, Timpani and Cello. I wanted to have the ability to control the hue of the lights easily with the app. I can with the Taiko and Timpani, but the hue slider is not available for the Cello. I hope the developer sees this and will add this very important feature to the Cello also!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.