They always seem to be too high or too low. But it's your job to get them back in line.
Enter Lytes, the program that provides quick, at-your-fingertips information about the causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of electrolyte disorders. Our Lytes Selection Dial lets you drill down to the info you need within seconds.
• See causes, signs, diagnosis, and treatment with a flick of the thumb
• Intuitive single screen interface keeps things straighforward
• 50 pages of practical info for the wards
• Lytes remembers where you left off when you return
• All disorders provided with a reference section with links to PubMed
If you like the program please rate it. If you have any concerns or find any bugs please contact us at email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: Please consider that information provided by this program is intended to supplement but not substitute for the expertise and clinical judgment of a healthcare professional. The educational material is provided as is, and Free Radical does not warrant that it is accurate or up to date, although that is certainly our goal.
• Rebuilt from the ground up for fast, easy use
• Completely updated modern interface now includes auto hide/show of the Lytes Selection Dial
• Now you can also swipe between details of each electrolyte
• Reference links take you directly to PubMed for deeper study
Ratings and Reviews
As killercarrot wrote, this app is a little light on some of the details and has a few errors. The user interface and concept of the app are excellent however! I also think MedRef is great for normal lab values to use in conjunction with this app.
Now I don't have to try to remember all this stuff off the top of my head... Lyte to add: magnesium (not that common a problem but still something to consider, esp with the K already there)...
Looks good, but VERY lite on info
For the price, this app is very much a disapointment. Not much more than a list of normal lab values. In the case of hyponatremia, suggested tretment do not reflect Verbalis guidelines (where are the vaptans?). It could be a very good app if expaneded with TX detail. . At this point save your money go with a cheaper simple lab value app like MesRef
- Free Radical Software, LLC
- 1.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2009-2014 Free Radical Software, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.