- Beautiful dashboard with all the information you need during a ride
- Access to all the details of your battery pack (health, temperature, BMS version, charging cycles, cell per cell voltage, ...)
- Fetch the raw information from your scooter (odometer, firmware version, ...)
- Get battery Watt usage in real-time
- Metric and imperial system
- Easy setup in only one tap
- Your phone will not go to sleep during your ride (while using the app)
It supports only the following e-scooters:
- Xiaomi M365
This application is not official, and not associated with Xiaomi in any way. This application has no warranty.
- The speedometer has been completely rewritten : the app will use less battery, less CPU and is faster in general. This was long overdue :)
- When showing Bluetooth devices, the app will not show devices that for sure are not scooters, it's easier to connect to your scooter, less noise in the device list (thanks Oleg :) )
Ratings and Reviews
Really need the ability to view in MPH
Developer Response ,
We’ve added your suggestion in the version 1.2, thanks 🙏
Was buggy at first!
Wow! This is an excellent example of what I’d like to see, the ui isn’t bad looking at all ether and is simple and intuitive. Add the option to use an inverted white background, add the option for saving stats, add an option also to control the cruise, regeneration breaking and taillight if possible.
Can we get a slight fix?
So I was riding my scooter and went down a hill the scooter clearly went past 20MPH and the odometer couldn’t read it. It went blank and then have an issue on figure out my speed again. That’s all I have to say.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.