Do you love Twitter but wish you could find the best tweets and new users to follow, without having to use it all day? Macaw is a feed of the top tweets that the people you follow have liked and the users that they have recently followed.
View the tweets and users they find interesting, and let them do the hard work of going through Twitter and finding what's good.
Expand your network and see the best of Twitter — download and sign up today! Only on iOS.
If you like Macaw, donate!
- 99 cents a month
- $1.99 a month
- $2.99 a month
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same price as you choose above. You may manage your subscription or turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Visit macawfortwitter.com/terms or macawfortwitter.com/privacy for more information.
Two words: DARK MODE.
Three more words: MAKE A DONATION. (Now you can make a small donation to keep the servers running — anything you can give is appreciated!)
And let's all pray that @jack doesn't get rid of likes.
From the previous version:
- Daily notifications! Go to the Settings tab and turn them on so you get a reminder at the end of the day to check Macaw and catch up on what you missed from Twitter.
- More topics! Now instead of just "asks", you get a bunch of other topics to choose from. Look at likes from your network that mention books, companies that are hiring, and more.
- Pull to refresh! Simply swipe down on a tab to refresh the content in that tab.
- Share with a friend! Recommend Macaw easily directly from the Settings tab.
- iPad friendly! Now you can use Macaw on your iPad. Plus, it doesn't look insane on iPhone SEs.
- And some other stuff — it's faster, plus there are new designs for the Settings tab, tutorial, and launch screen.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The macaw is the best app in learning no matter art, design or editing. You can follow the people that you like and learn something from them.
This app is a must for all those like me who have a twitter addiction. Macaw has really great features like finding people to follow that share similar interests, but all in all it truly makes your twitter experiences more enjoyable.
Valuable Twitter insights
This well-organized app provides valuable insights into the activity of one’s Twitter followers. Utilizing web views seems to ensure Official API support into the future. Did I mention it’s without dollar cost?!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Zachary Hamed
- 140.2 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Zachary Hamed
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.