View and log your dives on the go. Detailed profiles, images, Smart Bluetooth downloads and more.
We've brought the best features of MacDive for macOS to your pocket. MacDive for iPhone can be used as a fully featured standalone dive log, and it also works great in conjunction with MacDive for macOS.
• Browse and manage your dive logs on the go.
• Use iCloud or Dropbox to keep your data in sync between your iPhone and MacDive for macOS.
• Automatic dive site tracking via GPS. Put your iPhone in your dry bag and worry about the details when you're back on land!
• Native downloads from supported Smart Bluetooth devices.
• Catalogue and identify the critters you've seen, or the ones you want to find.
• Manage your gear and let MacDive remind you when a service is due.
MacDive supports downloading dives directly from various Smart Bluetooth devices, like the Shearwater Perdix AI and Teric, Suunto D5 and EON Steel, Scubapro G2, Mares Genius and Bluelink, Heinrichs Weikamp OSTC and the Dive Nav DC Buddy (sold separately). See our website for a full list of devices.
Please note that continued use of Location Tracking/GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Added support for the Aqualung i200C (Bluetooth)
• Added ability to sort the gear picker (when adding gear to dives)
• Improved iOS 13 support
• Added an automatic style option to match iOS dark/light mode
• Much improved light mode design and icons
• Read PPO2 from OSTC devices in Open Circuit mode
• Various UI tweaks and improvements
• Fixed a couple of minor issues joining dives
• Fixed some minor issues reading/writing UDDF files
• Fixed issue reading incomplete EON Steel/D5 dives
• Fixed issue with flags not appearing in certain cases on iOS 13
Ratings and Reviews
This app is a perfect dive log solution. It’s intuitive, easy on the eyes, and has everything I was looking for in a dive log app. Not just the obvious, like inputting GPS coordinates and info for every dive site, but also the little things like calculating RMV based on SAC rate and fully customizable tank size. I was able to get accurate air consumption data with an AL80, HP120, and double 12L with no issues.
Finally having all my dives, sites, photos, certs, and gear—not to mention other useful stuff like medical info and DAN#—together in one place is incredibly satisfying. For less than the cost of a nitrox fill, it’s a no brainer.
Great diving app
It took me a little while to get this fully working, especially the part about importing the dive data from my Suunto computer. But this app does a great job of combining computer data with photos and other attributes of dives that I want to log. I love the ability to pinpoint on map, and tag by dive types, sites, etc...
Overall does everything it needs to do, can’t really think of anything I’d want this app to do that it doesn’t
Great iOS and Mac Dive Log
I love using this app. At the dive site, I can quickly enter things I’m likely to forget and even download my Shearwater and Suunto EON Steel data by BLE as the boat returns to the dock. (And no annoying in-app purchase for the BLE download functionality.
Once home, The dive data is already synced with the Mac and I can fill in the blanks and upload my pictures - matched to times on my dive profile.
- Mint Software Limited
- 54.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Mint Software Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.