Magic: The Gathering and the original Match 3 RPG are re-imagined in Magic: Puzzle Quest, an epic deck building, strategy and deep leveling role playing game!
“It gets the best of both genres, and it gets it right. It works pretty much for every kind of player, but if you enjoy Magic, then it's a game you should try.” - Vandal
● Join a community of over 2.5 million players worldwide!
● Compete in Standard events with your favorite cards from the latest Magic: The Gathering set or craft a tricky and thematic deck of your top Legacy cards!
● Create your own Booster Packs with Booster Crafting and build the perfect deck
● Experience new events, cards, and Planeswalkers from the Magic: The Gathering Multiverse
● Join a Coalition and play with your friends to win bonus rewards in tournaments. Band together and fight players from around the world!
● Battle enemy Planeswalkers in Player-vs-Player tournaments (PVP)
COLLECT AND CRAFT CARDS
Collect some of Magic: The Gathering’s trickiest spells like Swords to Plowshares and creatures like Arcbound Ravager. With Booster Crafting, create your own booster packs to add to your collection. Build the ultimate deck and face off against your opponents.
MATCH MANA GEMS TO CAST SPELLS
Mana gems are the core of your strength and power. Match 3 or more in a row to collect enough power to cast deadly spells and creatures.
RECRUIT YOUR CHAMPIONS FOR BATTLE
The mighty mages and warriors of Magic: The Gathering are your heroes in battle. Pair them with your best deck and enter the arena prepared to decimate the competition. Each Planeswalker comes with unique abilities to activate and enhance your cards or wreak havoc on your opponents. Build up their levels and watch their abilities grow into an unstoppable force!
WIN REWARDS AND CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS
Enter daily events and Player-vs-Player (PVP) tournaments and challenge your decks against opponents. Climb the leaderboards and collect a multitude of rewards to build even better, more powerful decks!
NOW WITH VIP MEMBERSHIP PLANS!
● 3 plans provide players with more rewards and early access to special content
● 1 Week Basic Plan ($4.99 USD), 1 Month Master Plan ($14.99 USD) and 1 Month Pro Plan ($29.99 USD) durations
● You may purchase an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase
● Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
● You can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY!
■ Facebook: www.facebook.com/MagicPuzzleQuest
■ YouTube: www.youtube.com/MagicTheGatheringPuzzleQuest
■ Twitter: www.twitter.com/MtGPuzzleQuest
■ Instagram: www.instagram.com/MagicPuzzleQuest
App available in English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese and Brazilian Portuguese.
Developed by Oktagon Games
Game and Software ©2022 D3 Go! TM & ©2022 Wizards of the Coast LLC
NEW Collection available: Streets of New Capenna!
Get your hands on over 240 new cards, 4 new Planeswalkers, 1 new event and more!
This update also includes some bug fixes and improvements.
For full update notes in English, please visit d3go.com
Ratings and Reviews
Gem-matching meets card-based strategy in this addictive blend of fast-paced puzzling and role-playing combat. There’s an instant thrill every time you match gems to summon creatures, cast spells, and release devastating special attacks. Managing your deck requires savvy forethought—whether you’re battling computer-controlled foes or testing your mettle against opponents online.
Love the game, just make it fair like the card game
I’ve been a long time MTG player and fan, and I love this concept of the game. I also love the rewards system you have in place. It keeps the game fresh and urges one to try new combinations all the time. The only thing that bothers me is that there is no restriction on the amount of mythic or masterpiece cards one can have in a deck. Why is this not a thing? That’s a rule in the card game because otherwise the people with the most money will just unfairly dominate, and I’ve experienced this multiple times now on the app. It’s really unfair for someone to be trying to raise their tier by using cards to “master” them and come across a deck that has six masterpiece/mythic cards in it and the game ends in under two minutes. What’s the point to me trying new cards now? There’s no competition or strategy, just pay to get the best cards and win, which this game takes pride on claiming not to be, and it wasn’t for a long time which is why I play. Maybe have an events that are for people who have/want to play masterpiece/mythic heavy decks? I implore you to implement a rule on having only one, maybe two masterpiece/mythic cards in a deck so the playing field evens out for all of us who love your game, but maybe don’t have the lineup to dump into it all the time to stock up on those amazing cards.
Thanks for your consideration.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are always happy to receive feedback from our players, and we will relay your suggestions regarding a new event type and potential Mythic/Masterpiece restrictions to the team for future consideration.
Fun but still needs some work
I’ve been playing this game for over a year now and have noticed some great changes (rewards for events, boosters contain a good mix of common - mythic, and boaster crafting), but there are two main things wrong with the game that stand out to me.
1. There are times where I’ll be grinding out a match in an event that only has (for sake of argument) 4 open slots until the slots renew (every “x” amount of hours) and the app will crash, resulting in the use of a slot and the loss of a match. This can be frustrating but I will admit, it has gotten better with time and updates.
2. Booster crafting. This is really frustrating to me because I have “purchased” multiple 300 gold crystal booster bundles, and the duplicate cards show that they are being converted to crafting points or whatever they’re called. However, when I go to craft a rare or mythic that I need/want with said points, they are nowhere to be found... I got the bundles with the knowledge that I would get duplicates, and those duplicates would convert to points that I could use to get what I need, but there seems to be an issue in the coding regarding this. If these two issues would be addressed in the next update or two then I would give this game a 5/5 stars, because in all honesty, it’s the only game I find challenging and fun enough to play for this loge, AND also has the Magic lore with it. I trust it will get better but for now I would give it 3/5
Developer Response ,
We are very thankful for you taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we will be sure discuss your concerns with the rest of the team.
Regarding the issue you have experienced with your duplicate conversions, if you encounter this issue in the future, please contact our Customer Support team, and they would be happy to investigate and ensure that you are properly credited for any missing Mana Orbs from your duplicate conversions. You can reach out to our Customer Support team using the following link: MTGPQSupport@d3go.com
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- D3Publisher of America, Inc.
- 239.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Game and Software ©2017 D3 Go!
- In-App Purchases
- Big Mana Crystals $19.99
- Mana Crystals $9.99
- Small Mana Crystals $4.99
- Training Pack $4.99
- Starter Pack $1.99
- Special Offer Pack $14.99
- Starter pack $4.99
- Master Plan $29.99
- Huge Mana Crystals $49.99
- Super Huge Mana Crystals $99.99