Don powered armor as you take on terrorists and eldritch aliens in the not too distant future! Modify your armor to suit your needs and stand tall against your foes.
"Magikiras" is a 1,100,000-word interactive novel by Gabriel Chia, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
• A 1,100,000-word story that takes place in a near future where magic and technology exists side by side.
• Choose your team and your enemy for different sides of the same story.
• Play as a normal soldier or one with magic at their command.
• Modify your powered armor to better suit your needs and preference.
Bug fixes. If you enjoy "Magikiras", please leave us a written review. It really helps!
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you ^, ,^
I love this game, I enjoyed it a hell of a lot and man being a magic user makes it so much harder Hahahah. I would so love to have a sequel to this game. While I enjoyed every moment the ending was a bit boring to be honest. But still 5/5 for this game
I really would like a squeal and to see more of Morgan. I chose to romance her and I really want to see more of her. Like can we get her back? Will we finally put her out of her misery? Mainly I want to see more of her showing her affectionate side from time to time until finally a cute, sweet, tear jerker death or to have her back on our side as herself again. Thank you so much for this story.
Room for improvement
I love the story around the game as well as most other choice games, but there are grievances I have. One problem I have is that I would like to see an option to restart from the beginning of a chapter instead of having to restart the entire game after messing up a choice I didn’t enjoy. The second issue is that when I try and type the locations into the fill in the blank slot it won’t work even though I’m absolutely positive I’m using the right locations. If these were added/fixed then this would be 5 stars.
Achievements from Hell!
While I loved the game and enjoy how long it is, I took a look at my achievements and saw that I had none of them. I've played this to completion at least ten times and haven't even come close to getting any of them! Even knowing what they are didn't help and I am not to keen on looking it up. Even as I write this I have no idea as to even get one!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hosted Games LLC
- 33.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 Hosted Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Rest of the Game $11.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.