The choice is yours! Joust for love and glory, solve an eldritch murder, find romance, or battle aliens with Magitek?
"Hosted Games" is a magnificent library of interactive novels, written by authors like you. Hosted Games are entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Try a few of these fan favorites:
• The Great Tournament — Train as a squire and become a knight in order to win the great tournament
• Highlands, Deep Waters — A murderer, a cultist, and an investigator walk into a pub. Which one are you?
• Magikiras — Don powered armor and fight against terrorists and eldritch beings
• Doomsday on Demand — Face enemies and survive in the demolished district after nuclear bombings
• Imprisoned — Grab your gear and prepare yourself for a hard fantasy quest
• The Daily Blackmail — Something is rotten in City Hall—can you uncover it and...win a Pulitzer?
• Popcorn, Soda ... Murder? — A thrilling multiple-choice murder mystery
• Mobile Armored Marine: Mission to Far Hope — Blast into action as an Armored Marine, and uncover the dark secret of Far Hope
• Zebulon — Journey through space and uncover the secrets of the asteroid Zebulon
• Marine Raider — Lead a platoon of Marine Raiders to turn the tide of World War 2
Authors just like you have developed these games using ChoiceScript, a simple programming language for writing multiple-choice interactive novels. Writing games with ChoiceScript is easy and fun, even for authors with no programming experience. Learn more at http://hostedgames.org
Improved game details screen on iPad.
Ratings and Reviews
With this last update the app has become almost perfect. You can now see what you previously viewed, your favorites and what you have purchased. These along with the search function really help to organize things when you have some who has invested a lot of time in these stories.
My only suggestion would find a way to categorize the different stories with tags that can be used to help people find stories that have similar elements. Also a comment section or a way to rate each story in app. This isn’t totally necessary but it would help in deciding which ones a player should try.
Community College Hero 2
As someone who’s been waiting for this game just about since the first one was released, I’m more than happy to say it exceeded my expectations!!
The first game did a good job of setting the world up and highlighting potential conflicts, and this one followed through perfectly on everything the first promised. Some of the stats get refined, which was a nice touch up since they’re easier to navigate than the first game. The length was great, the choices actually came into play, and while I’ve only done one run so far, I believe the replay value will be pretty high just because of the branching options the story offers at several points. You also really got a chance to flesh out just what kind of hero your MC is, so that was another bonus. On top of that, all the other characters’ personalities play perfectly against everyone else’s, and by the end of the game, I felt even closer to them than I did by the finish of the first.
Overall, probably the best middle installment for a series out of all the CoGs. Looking forwards to seeing how the series is wrapped up!!
So everything is perfect the games the set up the menus all of it the only one thing that gets me really really to the point of raging quitting deleting the thing and then re-downloading the app the next day is the fact that once you choose an option something bad happens and the other is checkpoint in the game however there are no buttons that say reload last checkpoint and that really really bothers me because then I have to restart even if I’m in the middle of the game and if I want a perfect game which I do sorry for you now I would love to have a reload last check. Maybe it’s because there’s something wrong with the coding or something that you can’t get it to happen like that but I would love to have something like that.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Hosted Games LLC
- 16.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Hosted Games
- In-App Purchases
- Community College Hero 2 $4.99
- Keeper of the Sun and Moon $3.99
- Gladiator $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.