* World's largest digital newsstand with thousands of magazines, newspapers and premium stories across 40+ categories
* Get FREE unlimited access to 5,000+ magazines, newspapers and premium stories for 7 days
* Voted the #1 digital reading destination by readers and top publishers from all over the world
Magzter, the world's largest digital newsstand with thousands of magazines and newspapers in its catalogue, will change the way you read. From automotive, business, cooking, entertainment and fashion to lifestyle, news, sports, technology and travel, Magzter has magazines and newspapers across 40+ exciting categories to cater to your varied interests.
Why you'll love Magzter?
1. Enjoy reading your favorite magazines and newspapers anytime and anywhere on the go.
2. Magzter's ezRead feature 2.0 revolutionizes the digital reading experience by presenting magazine and newspaper pages in responsive layouts that are automatically optimized for any size screen – smartphones as well as tablets.
3. Access premium stories across exciting topics, curated from the best-selling magazines and newspapers.
4. Download your favorite titles and read them later even when you're offline.
5. Bookmark your favorite pages to quickly access them later.
6. Build your own follower base and share what you like from Magzter on Magzter Connect, an exciting social community within the app.
7. Enjoy unlimited reading access at Smart Reading Zones.
Top titles on Magzter
Automotive – Autocar, Car and Driver, Hot Rod, Road & Track, Top Gear
Business – Entrepreneur, Fast Company, Forbes, Fortune, Inc.
Cooking – BBC Good Food UK, Bon Appétit, Food & Wine, Taste of Home
Entertainment – OK!, People, Us Weekly, TV Guide, Vanity Fair
Fashion – Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Harper's Bazaar, InStyle, Marie Claire, Vogue
Fitness – Health, Men's Health, Oxygen, Yoga Journal
Lifestyle – Esquire, GQ, Maxim, The Oprah Magazine
News – Newsweek, New York, Reader's Digest, The Atlantic, Time, India Today
Newspapers – Business Standard, Daily Mirror, Daily Star, Hindustan Times, The Guardian, The New Paper
Science & Technology – Macworld, PC Magazine, PCWorld, Popular Mechanics, Popular Science, Wired
Sports – Golf, Sports Illustrated, Surfer, Tennis
Travel – Backpacker, Condé Nast Traveler, Lonely Planet, National Geographic Traveller (UK), Travel+Leisure
Magzter's 'All-You-Can-Read' subscription model, Magzter GOLD, gives users unlimited access to 5,000+ magazines (including their back issues), newspapers and premium stories for one low monthly price. Sign up for a Magzter account from the app now and enjoy 7 days of FREE Magzter GOLD access!
Magazine, Newspaper, Magzter GOLD and Magzter GOLD Lite subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
1-month subscription (automatically renewed until canceled)
3-month subscription (automatically renewed until canceled)
6-month subscription (automatically renewed until canceled)
12-month subscription (automatically renewed until canceled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription of that publication, wherever applicable.
We value your feedback and welcome any comments you may have to help improve our services. Please write to us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to hear from you.
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m not sure if I want to keep subscribing
I am currently on a free trial of Magzter Gold and I like the UK magazines but what I don’t like is that they want to charge me for reading the American magazines which is crazy considering I live in the US. Also another thing I don’t like is that there are too many magazines that are of another language (different languages to be exact) and less of the English language magazines whether it’s UK or US version. Please change my mind and consider including the American magazines as part of your gold subscription? Otherwise I’ll just stick with Apple News + and purchase UK magazines a la carte.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using a Magzter GOLD subscription and helping in the worldwide fight to save the environment and trees by going digital with your magazine reading. At present, Magzter GOLD gives you unlimited access to 5,000+ magazines and their back issues as well as premium articles which are mobile-friendly. We started off with about 2,000 magazines under our GOLD membership and have increased it to 5,000+ magazines. We continue to work with publishers across the globe to get them on board Magzter GOLD so that readers like yourself get to enjoy them all at the same price. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the list of magazines that you are missing out on so that we can go back to those publishers and try and get them on board as soon as possible. Once again, we thank you for choosing Magzter GOLD and look forward to hearing from you via email so that we can get you the magazines you are looking for soon.
Good but can be better
While the interface works well on iPhone and iPad, the web interface is little clunky. Barring these missing features, I think this is a great value:
* no sync across devices - I have an iPhone as well as an iPad and if I read a magazine on one device, the app on other device should continue from where I left off.
* favorites organization is severely lacking - I have many magazines as favorite and I can only see magazines in the order I added them. There should be some way to sort/group items
* there is no visible download queue and the downloads stop when the app is in the background. I usually like to download few magazines before I leave for a trip but have to keep waiting for the downloads to finish. There is no easy way to know if the downloads have finished so I have to remember the last magazine I put in the queue and see if it is done
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to send us your suggestions on our app. We’ve passed on your suggestions to the development team and we’ll try to implement these features in the upcoming app release. Please email us at email@example.com if you have more suggestions or feedback, which will help us continuously improve our app. We look forward to having your continued support.
Not clearly explained
I tried a 30 day free trial for gold service. Unlimited access to a wide variety of magazines. Liked it so decided to subscribe to gold service. What is very unclear with this service is the unlimited acess to all magazines does not apply once your free trial is over. You pay $9.99 a month for a store front to purchase any magazines you are interested in. It is presented as a Netflix for magazines for one price but it is not. Feel this is very misrepresented. Won’t be paying for another month subscription.
Update: was told via email from Magzter customer service, reason I could not access magazines was they had no record of me purchasing their $9.99 plan. I paid through my apple account. Money was taken to pay for Magzter. I ended up requesting a refund from apple. Apple being the awesome company they are gave me my refund. Can’t recommend Magzter. (Loved Magzter form letter response to any issues users having)
Developer Response ,
Thank you for bringing your concern to our notice. We always strive to give our users a flawless digital reading experience and we feel disappointed to have let you down. Please be assured that it is a rare miss at our end and we have shared your feedback with the concerned team to analyze what went wrong. Please give us another chance and we promise to meet your expectations. Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further assistance.
- Magzter Inc.
- 116.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2011-20 Magzter Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Galatta Cinema $0.99
- Galatta Cinema $1.99
- Galatta april issue $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.