Do you Send emails to yourself for reminders, notes and links to read later?
Mailo makes this process much easier and faster:
- Launch the app, type and tap Send. That's it!
- Or share webpage from Safari or link from Twitter using Share Extension
- Or tap on Quick Action in Today widget to send your clipboard to email inbox
- Or use mailo Shortcuts though Siri and Shortcuts app
We care about your privacy:
- All shares go directly to your inbox, no third party services involved
- Mailo requires only necessary permission to your Gmail, it can not read your email
- No adds, or tracking, or any kind of analytics
- Fixed Sharing from Zillow App
- Fixed Sharing from Goodreads App
Ratings and Reviews
Easiest and cleanest way to put something directly into your mailbox.
I do wish it worked with other accounts besides Gmail though.
Great Idea - Love This App
Works as described. Use it all the time.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! If you ever face any issues please contact me at email@example.com
Read later list in your inbox
If you're using your email account as "read later" list this app is right for you.
Smooth and easy to use.
P.S. It will be useful to add one pager "HowTo" with explanations for both "quick actions" buttons not only in AppStore screenshots but in app itself (maybe as start page on the first launch?).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.