Do you Send emails to yourself for reminders, notes and links to read later?
Mailo makes this process much easier and faster:
- Launch the app, type and tap Send. That's it!
- Or share webpage from Safari or link from Twitter using Share Extension
- Or tap on Quick Action in Today widget to send your clipboard to email inbox
- Or use mailo Shortcuts though Siri and Shortcuts app
We care about your privacy:
- All shares go directly to your inbox, no third party services involved
- Mailo requires only necessary permission to your Gmail, it can not read your email
- No adds, or tracking, or any kind of analytics
- Share extension now supports files (pdf, doc, etc.)
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is one of a select few apps I can’t live without. Amazing. It’s great to be able to email articles and web links for later when in a doctor’s office or waiting for a ride. All with one touch.
Fix the “empty email subject” issue from Flipboard and you get six stars!
Easiest and cleanest way to put something directly into your mailbox.
I do wish it worked with other accounts besides Gmail though.
Great Idea - Love This App
Works as described. Use it all the time.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! If you ever face any issues please contact me at email@example.com
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.