Rule the skies, feed the kids, and surprise your prey as the fierce but caring Mama Hawk.
• Over 100 levels of animal-grabbing, baby-feeding, high-(and low)-flying fun, each with a variety of challenges like obnoxious skunks, prickly porcupines, and bipolar clouds.
• Over 25 unique animals will make you appreciate the beauty of nature! And then you feed them to your kids!
• Mama Hawk is a fast-paced parenting simulator with flight and downward dives. Your babies’ survival depends on your speed and skill!
• Who needs the Queen from Aliens when you can be MAMA HAWK? She can pick up animals thrice her size, and won’t hesitate to drop a cute bunny into her nest of hungry babies.
• Collect bug coins to unlock upgrades and power-ups. Bug coins are cute enough as it is, but in MAMA HAWK, you get awesome upgrades to go with them.
• Simple, one-finger control scheme is easy to learn, but with a sky-high ceiling for mastery. When you get really good at Mama Hawk, the game soars (pun intended).
- Facebook Ad network installed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We need to do prehistoric levels 🦖🦕
Mama hawk is a very VERY cool game and the animals are so awesome and look a little bit realistic. But we need more creatures and levels that is back in time theme. Like different kinds of dinosaurs and prehistoric levels. Maybe even ice age theme with prehistoric mammals and snowy levels. Oh and you don’t have to do this, it’s just some ideas of mine. Hope you like my review and the game is so awesome like me 😎
Edit: also, I think (this is just a really crazy idea of mine and you don’t have to do this) that this game should, not saying it has to, maybe come out in console or maybe even a life size arcade they have in stores. This is just a crazy idea of mine, and even if you awesome people actually do this, it might take a while, but I can wait 🙂
Among my favourite games ever
I fell in love within the first levels and honestly who wouldn’t? A unique and fun concept (especially for an animal lover like me), an enjoyable and cute art style, clever challenges and more.
My only complaint is the goats can get pretty cheap, as they come out of nowhere, sometimes at top speed, from every direction. A suggestion of mine is that there could be a small glow around the edges of the screen where the goat is when it’s getting ready to jump
But anyways, I can’t wait for that endless arcade, more levels and whatever those genius minds think of. This game deserves every bit of love and attention it has and needs to receive
Although the game is very good I have finished all the levels. I would like for you to add more levels. If it’s not to much to ask. I do have an Idea for the levels. So you can make it the game more fun! So you should have 100 levels in one big level, but different tasks for the levels. So once you finish the first 100 levels. You go to the second big level. Hopefully this makes some sense. If it doesn’t I’ll but it this way it’s 100 levels in one big level. And for the next big level you go to either a different planet or Realm and for the different planet or Realm there is different task or animals to catch!!
- Computer Lunch LLC
- 228.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Computer Lunch LLC
- In-App Purchases
- buy_100_coins $0.99
- Buy 300 coins $2.99
- Buy 600 coins $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.