The best breastfeeding room location app available, because bathrooms are never acceptable. Mamava makes it easy to find breast pumping and breastfeeding friendly locations on the go. Join Mamava in the movement to support people who breastfeed! Go Mama!
MAMAS ON THE GO REJOICE
- Search for Mamava pods, and thousands of vetted pumping and breastfeeding locations wherever you are or wherever you’re going (never a bathroom!)
- Know what to expect from each Mamava pod and lactation space offers before you get there (e.g., electrical outlets, plugs, locks, privacy, sink, & space for a stroller)
- Find a Mamava breastfeeding pod and quickly unlock it directly from the app. In many Mamava pods, you can adjust lighting, airflow and white noise with the app.
- Share, rate, review and add photos of your favorite places to breastfeed and pump. The more breastfeeding and pumping locations added, the bigger and better the impact for all the mamas.
- Connect with other mamas around helpful, supportive content because we’re all in this together.
- Leave a note for the next mama with our new Words of Support feature (available in Mamava pods)
- Get down with the letdown when you’re pumping: listen to our Sounds for Letdown to get your milk flowing.
Mamava’s freestanding breastfeeding pods are comfortable, private, and secure. Mamava pods are enabled with a Smart Platform to ensure only breastfeeding and pumping mamas use them. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on to unlock the pod. If the pod is occupied, the app will let you know and you will not be able to open it until the person inside is finished. (Give them a high five on the way out!)
Mamava designs solutions for breastfeeding mamas on the go, making the world a friendlier place to pump or breastfeed. Each Mamava pod is owned by the location where it's placed.
NOTHING MAKES US HAPPIER THAN HEARING FROM YOU. FOR REAL.
We’re committed to making this app better so that we can make your life (and the lives of everyone who’s breastfeeding) a little easier! Help us out by sending us your feedback, photos, or suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram www.instagram.com/mamava_vt
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Mamava
- Twitter @Mamava https://twitter.com/MAMAVA
- LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/mamava-llc
Finding and accessing 6000 Mamavas and spaces to breast pump and breastfeed just got better with these updates:
- If you’re having an issue with a Pod the location is automatically added to the “report an issue’ field so you don’t have to add it (Huzzah for the small wins)
- Minor & boring bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Your pods and app are just wonderful! Knowing that I can just turn on my phone when the plane lands to find a clean, convenient, and private location to pump is game changing for me! I am a working mother who travels for her job and in the past I have walked around blindly (passing numerous pet relief areas!) searching for a location and often times when asking agents or information desk for options they were clueless. I’ve pumped in dirty bathrooms and sometimes skipped altogether because I wouldn’t be able to find a place in time.
So grateful to have Mamava looking out for nursing mothers!
Great & Helpful for Lactating mamas!
I used a Mamava pod earlier this week while on a layover through Newark Airport and it was so fantastic to have a place designated to breastfeed and pump. The suite was very clean and well lit. I loved the clouds wallpaper - it helps to instill a little calm from the chaos of traveling. They're also pretty sound proof so you have a break from the noise. Honestly I was so happy to find it and use one for the first time! I followed them and wrote about them on my blog too. I think they're a great company doing great things by supporting mothers this way.
Developer Response ,
Wow AnnieZk296 ((( thank you))) so much for the kind words! We're on a mission to make sure that mamas-on-the-go like you have clean and private places to pump or breastfeed wherever they go!!
Doesn’t work well for NYC
Mostly because the pods are all in places where you have to be a university student and can’t actually enter the area where the pods are... the one I was able to enter, the wait was quite long, it’s in the open, and no option to rinse. The app itself doesn’t load quick, or resets to your current location, making searching a pain. I also couldn’t mark the locations for which a school ID was needed to let other lactating mothers know.
Most of the complaints were similar to other users who wrote before me. The idea is great though. I hope it will grow and benefit others, but for me, going to a bathroom may be quicker :( since that’s where I seem to be directed when nothing is available
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for the feedback. It definitely isn't the best-case scenario and highlights the need for more public spaces to provide lactation accommodations.
You can always leave a review saying which locations need IDs and we can add those to the description. Unfortunately, including plumbing would limit the mobility of our pods and alter their affordability for too many facilities. We always recommend that pods be placed near bathrooms so that mamas can clean their pump parts and dispose of any trash!
The free app lists both Mamava pods & 1000's of public pump-friendly spaces. Thx to moms adding new locations, our crowdsourced app is more roBUST. If you search for a space & there isn't one, we need your help. Mobilize your squad to find spaces near you & add them to the app making the next mama’s search better. It really does take a village!
- Mamava, Inc.
- 68.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Mamava Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.