Manage My Nightlife lets you control your Nightlife Music system on the go from a smart phone or tablet. This app is similar in design and functionality to our web portal so no matter where you are, you can take Nightlife with you and stay on top of your entertainment.
With Manage My Nightlife you can:
- Connect to a zone or venue whether you are onsite or offsite
- Arrange access to multiple zones or venues
- Manage the music (adjust volume, play songs, load lists, search songs and lists, edit the current playlist by moving songs up or down, preview songs on Spotify, find similar songs, load similar lists, connect your Spotify account, match Spotify lists)
- Manage on-screen visuals (switch between music video, advertising or ambient visual lists, pause Digital Advertising slides, control Random Number draws, play Bingo)
- Adjust the volume
- Manage Modes (music scheduler, karaoke, adult filter, bingo, random number)
- Manage crowdDJ® (change crowdDJ® modes, send credits or change the credit policy)
- Manage your jukebox (change jukebox modes, send credits)
We know that businesses come in all shapes and sizes. Manage My Nightlife access can be set up on personal or work smart phones and tablets for as many or as few staff members as you require.
For communal access to your Nightlife system behind the bar, at your reception desk or in a lobby, a Nightlife Turntablet™ running Manage My Nightlife can increase efficiency of use and decrease distractions from other notifications.
The use of this app requires a subscription to Nightlife Music - Australia's most recognised music entertainment system for business. Call us on 1800 773 468 or visit nightlife.com.au to find out more, set up an account, or discuss your needs.
This version includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.