crowdDJ® lets you choose your favourite songs in your favourite places - gyms, bars, hotels, bowling alleys, cruise ships and thousands of other locations across Australia and New Zealand. More countries are coming on-board soon.
Using crowdDJ® you can:
- find crowdDJ venues
- view the current playlist (past and upcoming)
- search and browse the venue's music library
- sort alphabetically or by release year
- play your favourite songs by adding them into the playback queue
- support Aussie musicians and play their music - you'll see our new Australian Played icon next to all Aussie tracks
By connecting your Spotify account, you can also:
- import your Spotify playlists to match with the venue's music library
- take home the previous or upcoming 50 tracks by saving to your own Spotify playlists
- add individual songs to your Spotify playlists or a new Spotify playlist
- view featured and suggested songs similar to your music selections
- listen to or preview a track through Spotify
There's no need to create an account or give any of your details - just turn on Location Services so you can be verified at the venue (we do not use or store this information), choose 'Continue as Guest' and 'Check In' to your current Location! Use the Map to see where you can crowdDJ® next.
Each crowdDJ® venue has a unique sound, and you can add to the vibe in that location by picking songs that fit their brand. This unique sound and music library may include release year filters, exclude explicit content or focus on a particular music genre. If you are importing your Spotify playlists please note that song-matching may be affected by these settings, which are requested by the venue. Search results may also be affected.
crowdDJ® is a public performance music platform exclusive to Nightlife Music clients. Chances are you listen to Nightlife at your favourite bar, work out to it at your gym, dance to it at the hottest nightclubs and even shop to it at your local mall. Nightlife Music is Australia's most recognised music entertainment system and has been for almost 30 years - nightlife.com.au.
We're always trying to improve your crowdDJ® experience. If you're enjoying the app, please consider leaving us a review in the App Store.
This version includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.