At Mona we don't have wall labels, we have The O.
The O uses location awareness to locate you in and around the museum and tells you about the work on display. You can choose from ‘Artwank’—a short and pithy, but otherwise traditional, essay; ‘Gonzo’—ramblings from David Walsh and some of his buddies about what the stuff on show means on a more personal level; as well as bite-sized nuggets of info, and interviews with artists. The O allows you to ‘Love’ and ‘Hate’ artworks or you can leave comments to really vent your spleen.
• Join exhibit queues virtually and continue to wander the museum until you're at the front of the queue.
• To coincide with the opening of MINE at Mona on June 8th; The O delivers a unique augmented reality experience.
• Added museum maps
• Added information about the Faro Experiments
• Updated the in-app queueing system
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Moorilla Estate Pty Ltd
- 42.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Moorilla Estate Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.