Manage My Surgery (MMS) helps patients better manage their surgery experience, from learning and preparation through recovery. Currently, the app helps patients navigate 25+ procedures and surgeries in the following specialties: neurosurgery, gastroenterology, interventional pain, and ophthalmology (spine surgery is coming soon).
Note: Only registered users can access MMS; Ask your healthcare provider if they support MMS.
With MMS, patients can:
- Better prepare for & navigate their procedure/surgery, from scheduling through recovery
- Learn about their procedure/surgery at each step of the journey
- Be reminded to take care of key tasks (via tasks section and text messages) as they prepare, as well as while they recover
- Invite key supporters and caregivers (family/friends) to their MMS account to help them prepare and recover
- Easily communicate with their physician and care team
With MMS, healthcare providers can:
- Encourage deeper patient engagement in the surgical/procedural journey, thereby increasing the likelihood of kept appointments, well-prepared patients and reduced staff time
- Automate delivery of core information about surgeries/procedures along the continuum of care (pre, peri and post) through robust FAQs, resources and tasks
- Follow your patients’ progress via tracking their completion of key tasks associated with preparation (including day of) and post-procedure care, and creating additional tasks as needed
- Get alerts for patients who appear to be straying from care protocols
- Enhance communications between practice staff and patients
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Submit button does not show up so can’t complete surveys.
Can read but not submit surveys.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for submitting the app review. MMS Survey feature has been used by many users and we have not seen any obvious problems with the feature.
We would like to get to the bottom of the specific issue you encountered. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (866)70-HIGGS and we will resolve this issue.
The Higgs Boson Team
- Higgs Boson Inc
- 70.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Higgs Boson LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.