Take the Mankato Free Press with you wherever and whenever you go. Your community resource for news, commentary, photos, video and special features is evolving. Access it now and take off with our award-winning breaking news, sports, weather and more.
- Download daily editions and content to read offline at your convenience.
- Get breaking news and developing stories from the Mankato Free Press newsroom.
- Browse photos and watch videos of local and national events.
- View articles as they were written and edited for the Mankato Free Press print edition.
- Access free local weather, events, classifieds and shopping information
- See each page and article in a horizontal or vertical display.
- Share articles, photos, coupons and local events with friends on your social network.
- Improved stability and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not worth buying!
Paid for app,had email &password entered,used for 2 days . Then they said my email was not on record, what a piece of crap!
Same information as the website
This app shows the exact same stories as the website including the "see x paper for the rest of the story." There is no extra value here besides they can say they have an app. I am immediately removing this app. Try again and this time research what other newspaper apps are doing and actually spend some money making an experience.
Keeps forgetting me
I love getting the paper on my phone and when it lets me in its a decent app. However about every 5 or 10 days it forgets my login credentials and I have to reset my password to get logged in again. It never seems to remember my password and I have to keep requesting a reset and makea new one. It's very frustrating!
- CNHI LLC
- 39 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- ©2018 Community Newspaper Holdings, Inc. · CNHI
- In-App Purchases
- Today's ePaper $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.