** The Essential Resource for the Care of Oncology Patients **
ABOUT MANUAL OF CLINICAL ONCOLOGY
Manual of Clinical Oncology is a practical guide that provides concise information needed in the management of cancer. This popular resource presents basic principles along with diagnosis and treatment options to aid in the decision-making process. Common complications experienced in therapy are covered and make this powerful app a must-have during rounds or at the bedside.
• Coverage of specific malignancies including solid tumors and hematopoiesis
• Recommendations for a variety of complications seen in therapy
• Detailed figures and tables
• Helpful appendixes including tumor identifiers, chemo regimens, and more
• Links to related information found in chapter outlines
• A Cancer Survival Guide for Women – written by a patient
• PubMed reference links for additional reading
• Highlight and make custom notes within entries
• Full Text Search to locate information quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Editors: Dennis A. Casciato, MD; Mary C. Territo, MD
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
This latest update provides interface upgrades to help enhance the performance of your app.
If you have further questions about the new features, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
Thank you for using Clinical Oncology.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Beware this is 2014 book not 2017
A lot has changed since this edition of the book came out. No new drugs are included. Basically this is useless and only good if you are interested in history. If you try to use this book for guidance you will be in big trouble. Surprised it hasn’t been taken off the store.
Seeing how fast this field is changing try to guess how many FDA approvals have occurred since 2014?
Even 2017 is almost too old to tell the truth.
Dangerous to have such outdated information for sale. Could get somebody fired.
Well hope they have a good dinner using the money they ripped off from me.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- 17.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Manual of Clinical Oncology 7e $74.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.