LawStack's US Manual of Patent Examining Procedure (MPEP) in your pocket. Leave the heavy book at home. You should get this app now.
• Free trial. Extend access via in-app purchase subscription.
• Complete offline access.
• Lightning fast browsing.
• Killer full-text search.
• Email sections to friends.
• Advanced search options.
• Search results show path.
• Search highlighting.
• Saves location on application quit.
• Group 100 - Secrecy, Access, National Security, and Foreign Filing
• Group 200 - Types, Cross-Noting, and Status of Application
• Group 300 - Ownership and Assignment
• Group 400 - Representative of Inventor or Owner
• Group 500 - Receipt and Handling of Mail and Papers
• Group 600 - Parts, Form, and Content of Application
• Group 700 - Examination of Applications
• Group 800 - Restriction in Applications Filed Under 35 U.S.C. 111; Double Patenting
• Group 900 - Prior Art, Classification, and Search
• Group 1000 - Matters Decided by Various U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Officials
• Group 1100 - Statutory Invention Registration (SIR) and Pre-Grant Publication (PG Pub)
• Group 1200 - Appeal
• Group 1300 - Allowance and Issue
• Group 1400 - Correction of Patents
• Group 1500 - Design Patents
• Group 1600 - Plant Patents
• Group 1700 - Miscellaneous
• Group 1800 - Patent Cooperation Treaty
• Group 1900 - Protest
• Group 2000 - Duty of Disclosure
• Group 2100 - Patentability
• Group 2200 - Citation of Prior Art and Ex Parte Reexamination of Patents
• Group 2300 - Interference Proceedings
• Group 2400 - Biotechnology
• Group 2500 - Maintenance
• Group 2600 - Optional Inter Partes Reexamination
• Group 2700 - Patent Terms and Extensions
Comments or questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fixed various minor user interface bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent app, very good customer support
I’m studying for the patent bar. This app is extremely useful for that purpose. I upgraded to have the latest version. The customer service is great and knowledgeable.
Great for Bar Prep
Wonderful resource as it gives you a free MPEP version that is fully searchable. Given that I may have to search across several areas to understand the question and answer choices for a single question, it's much easier to use than the USPTO version where I need to know what chapter to search in.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks so much for your review. We are happy that you enjoy the app. Currently, we have all the MPEP software updates and improvements in our flagship app "LawStack". You can find it on AppStore. Please download it and access MPEP there for the best experience. Thanks again!
It's ok, so long as you don't want to highlight anything.
I enjoyed using this app at first: much easier for reading than managing PDF files. However, after highlighting a bunch of text, the app now crashes on startup, even after force quitting and restarting my iPad Mini. Now I have to go back to a PDF file and re-highlight everything all over again. Just deleted this app from my device.
Developer Response ,
Hi BnRoberts, we had a highlight bug before and I'm so sorry for the troubles it had cause you. We no longer have this issue with our flagship app "LawStack" please download it to access your MPEP subscription for smoother experience. LawStack has all the latest software update and improvements. I hope you give it another try. Thanks again.
- Tekk Innovations LLC
- 196.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 - 2017 Tekk Innovations LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Year Subscription $29.99
- 3-Month Subscription $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.