MarketNews-Pro is an easy-to-use RSS market news reader for tracking the latest market news for your portfolio of stocks, bonds, and index funds.
The portfolio tracker continuously displays the latest prices for the stocks, bonds, and index funds in your portfolio. Tap on the portfolio list button to create your portfolio of stocks, bonds, and index funds. You can also tap on a stock symbol to display the latest news for the stock, or tap and hold to edit the portfolio list.
Look Up, Copy, and Share
You can tap and hold on an article word or phrase to instantly look up on Wikipedia, iTunes Store, and websites. You can also copy article text to the clipboard or iCloud, and share through Email, Text Message, Facebook, Twitter, and other third-party apps.
Edit News Articles With Voice Recognition
You can tap and hold on any news article to edit with optional voice recognition. You can also tap and drag to highlight any article paragraph for copy, paste, and share.
Built-in iCloud Integration
The app includes built-in iCloud integration for automatically synchronizing portfolios between multiple iPhone and iPad devices. You can also edit the cached news articles online or offline, and e-mail any news article instantly.
MarketNews-Pro runs on the iPhone and iPad.
Subscription is auto-renewable which means that once purchased it will be auto-renewed. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Manage your Subscription and Auto-Renewal by going to your Account Settings.
Terms of Service:
- Advanced easy-to-use interface
- Swipe sideways on news sections to quickly browse multiple news sources
- Swipe sideways on news articles to easily view the next news item
- Tap and hold on an article word or phrase to instantly look up on Wikipedia
- Share through Email, Text Message, Facebook, Twitter, and other third-party apps
- Portfolio tracker which continuously displays the latest prices for the stocks, bonds, and index funds
- Tap on the portfolio list button to create your portfolio of stocks, bonds, and index funds
- Tap on a stock symbol to display the latest news for the stock
- Tap and hold to edit the portfolio list
- Tap and hold on any news article to edit with optional voice recognition
- Tap and drag to highlight any article paragraph for copy, paste, and share
- Built-in iCloud integration for automatically synchronizing portfolios
- Tap on the header to display the share menu
- E-mail any news article instantly
- Works anywhere online or offline
- Works with all international text
- General performance improvements and fixes
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mark Lee
- 2 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2015-2023 Impact Financials, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $4.99