SQLite-Pro is a professional SQLite database editor which allows you to graphically open and edit SQLite database files on the iPhone and iPad. You can also view SQLite database files in 3D and Augmented Reality views.
The app combines the power and flexibility of SQLite with an intuitive graphical interface for tapping to view all tables and rows. You can also tap on the search icon to enter advanced SQL queries and get results immediately.
You can create a new table easily with the Create Table panel, and add new rows with the Add Row panel. You can also select advanced URL SQL type for storing web links in the SQLite database files.
You can tap and hold on any cell to edit with optional voice recognition. You can also tap and drag to highlight any table or rows for copy, paste, and share. The app also automatically formats SQLite query results to fit each column perfectly for thousands of rows in a few seconds.
An innovative, powerful, and easy-to-use SQLite database app. This is the solution that SQLite-Pro delivers for you today.
SQLite-Pro runs on the iPhone and iPad.
Subscription is auto-renewable which means that once purchased it will be auto-renewed. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Manage your Subscription and Auto-Renewal by going to your Account Settings.
Terms of Service:
- Opens all SQLite database files
- View and edit multiple SQLite database files from the iCloud drive
- View SQLite database files in 3D and Augmented Reality views
- Tap on a table name to view the table
- Tap on a column title to sort by the column
- Tap on the search icon to enter advanced SQL queries and get results immediately
- Create a new table with the Create Table panel or create SQL command
- Add a new row with the Add Row panel or insert SQL command
- Select advanced URL SQL type for storing web links
- Tap and hold on any cell to edit with optional voice recognition
- Tap and drag to highlight any table or rows for copy, paste, and share
- Built-in iCloud integration for automatically synchronizing SQLite database files
- Automatically formats SQL query results to fit each column perfectly
- Tap on the header to display the share menu
- E-mail any SQLite database file instantly
- Works anywhere online or offline
- Works with all international text
- General performance improvements and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Just doesn’t work
Basically, I could not get this app to work. Specifically I could not import sqlite databases from Dropbox or iCloud. And NO manual that I could find. No instructions. Nothing. My mistake for paying upfront for an up of this price. Will ask Apple for a refund.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mark Lee
- 3.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2011-2021 Impact Financials, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $0.49