The MarketWatch app for iPhone and iPad delivers the latest business news, financial information and market data to your fingertips.
Download the MarketWatch app for:
- Breaking news stories, videos, and in-depth analysis
- Latest market data, including: index movements, stock prices, and other key securities information
- Receive market-moving alerts on your mobile device
MarketWatch features include:
- Business News & Analysis
* Latest stock market, finance, business and investing news from MarketWatch
* Article headlines and images are featured along with real-time market data for each relevant ticker
* Personal finance, investing, technology, politics, energy, retail and retirement planning news and insights.
* Top Stories bar is interactive and gives access to a fully customizable drop-down menu featuring other news channels (e.g. U.S. Markets, Investing, Personal Finance)
- Market Data
* Market data center with access to stocks, commodities, rates, currencies — all updated in real time
* Detailed stock quote pages with key trading information and interactive charts from across major global markets
* Track stock market data over a variety of date ranges and regions (U.S., Europe, Asia) for a more comprehensive understanding of the markets
* Track your stock picks and see related MarketWatch stories to stay up-to-date on your investments
* Sync your Watchlist. The MarketWatch app syncs with MarketWatch.com, allowing registered MarketWatch users to track stocks on the go. You can add multiple personalized watchlists, which can be viewed at any time across devices and platforms
- Article Sharing and Saving Capabilities
* Save stories to read them at a time that is more convenient for you
* Instantly share stories via social media, text message and email or save them for later viewing
Privacy Notice: https://www.dowjones.com/privacy-notice/
Cookie Notice: https://www.dowjones.com/cookies-notice/
Thanks for using Barron's - Investing Insights!
This version includes bug fixes and minor changes.
Ratings and Reviews
Best trading App: Recover your lost or stolen funds!
I was impatient to carry out necessary research but I really wanted to jump on the crypto trading and investment buzz. Unfortunately for me, I invested 75,700 GBP worth of bitcoin with a fraudulent company. I was happy to watch my account grow to 214,575 GBP within a couple of weeks. But I didn't realize I was dealing with a scam company, until I tried to make an attempt to withdraw. I made a withdrawal request, and noticed my account was suddenly blocked for no apparent reason. I tried contacting customer support, but all to no avail. I needed my money back at all cost, because I could not afford to let it go. So I tried all possible means to make sure I recovered my scammed bitcoin. I did a lot of online search for help, and tried to see if there were other people who had any similar experience. I stumbled upon a cryptocurrency forum were a couple of people mentioned that they had been through the same process but were able to recover their lost cryptography funds with the help of RemotePundit So I file a report on RemotePundit @ Gmail and he was able to help me get back all my lost funds withing 2 weeks I feel indebted to him. Apart from trying to express my gratitude to them once again using this medium, I will recommend anybody who wants to recover scammed bitcoin, stolen cryptocurrency, funds lost to binary options forex, investment and any other form of online scam to reach out to RemotePundit (at) gmail
Very good advice
The various situations and advice are very helpful, interesting and wise. With respect to the six million dollar nest egg and 60 plus retirees I would like to emphasize two thoughts. I am 85 and my wife is 81. You did mention travel. I would also suggest domestic and Canadian travel to see this great country of ours and our neighbor with its many National and state parks and monuments and historical places and events. Do it now while one is physically able as that will change as one gets older.
They have a window of about 15 years to do this. One can fly but traveling by a vehicle one sees everything in between wether by car, Class B or Class A camper. There are camping organizations such as FMCA, Roadtrek International, etc. which provide many means of support and will form a lifetime of friendships around the USA and Canada.
Live near excellent medical facilities as some conditions will only be found by testing and found accidentally and travel time can be critical. Medical needs will become more time consuming as one gets older, and never stop being active or exercising, or you will physically decline rapidly.
Ic3 or 1009 relay I’m you you are me 711 topped off by 1079”:”…
Dear Alexa voice and stock payback programs for Tommy irs. Taxes and mortgages world wide also mic and lens’s skidding in like a home button revenge. Being a four year old bond and high-jack arm 64 for the world to breathe without ion 5 or sound barriers has been layered to use another’s stem cells instead of my heritage and legacy would allow so moving in motion as a marker and pointer I have been trying to adapted to the new bide and Harris era mixed with ai world wide transacting a cure to save the people and everyday birth known as humanity. On the bottom as 25 and the husband of my future it’s been very confusing trying to explain my part as yellow sRGB 79 everything near me or that my bone marrow or brain stem gains interest in like breathing or memory it clings to me and won’t let go programmed from cnn and abc. Please stop
To be continued. Please help
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dow Jones & Company, Inc., publisher of The Wall Street Journal.
- 178 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MarketWatch Digital $19.99
- MarketWatch & Barron's Bundle $22.99