Marksta Lite is a free version of the popular Marksta watermarking app.
Marksta Lite allows you to watermark your photography, adding text or a logo directly from your iPhone or iPad. Add a copyright notice to your images before sharing them to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Flickr, etc. Or add your Twitter name, or your website address. Whatever you want to write, Marksta Lite makes it simple and fast.
• Add a line of text to your photos, including ©, @, and #
• Add an image or company logo to your photographs
• Adjust size and position of text and/or logo using gesture control
• Adjust font, colour, and opacity of text and/or logo
• Add a customizable border
• Reverse your text in a box to improve visibility
• Add parallel lines or crossing lines to your text to increase protection
• Justify text depending on placement
• View all changes on screen in real time
• Non-destructive editing; Marksta will save new versions of your edit but always preserves the original image
• Share directly to Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr or send to Instagram, EyeEm, Camera+ and more, or email or FTP directly from inside the app
• Customizable output size presets
• Information button on each page guides you through the many advanced features of Marksta
Reasons to use Marksta
• Add copyright information to your photographs directly from your iPhone or iPad before sharing online
• Protect your images from misuse and theft
• Ensure acknowledgement of your creative work
• Safeguard your photos from being designated “orphan works”
** Please note, Marksta Lite has been designed for the casual or infrequent user, and so some of the more advanced features are not available. If you find this free version useful, why not upgrade to the full version of Marksta and enjoy multiple layers, saving templates, reviewing and editing EXIF and IPTC captions, reviewing and editing your GPS location on a full screen map, sharing and saving templates over iCloud, as well as professional FTP capability.**
This Lite version of Marksta app is completely ad-free. We have total respect for your privacy and intellectual property, and we will never store or sell any of your information or images - our only income is from the purchase price of the full feature Marksta app.
• New colour chart
• Fix crashing problem on iOS 8
• Fix flickr upload
Ratings and Reviews
Great for watermarks
I like this app and wanted to buy the full version, unfortunately it seems like the app is not maintained anymore?
This is exactly what I was looking for. Easy to use. Simple. Intuitive.
Ok so this app is a good way to water mark photos i use almost everyday because I'm a tumblr girl follow @akw0perf
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.