Marune is the ultimate Martial Arts training tracker, used by thousands of people to track their training and stay in touch with buddies.
▶ Record your training sessions, seminars and camps
• A streamlined and polished training log that helps you stay on track and see your progress
• Keep track of techniques you trained
• Check in at every school where you train
• Add your total trained time and roll time
• Add notes about each activity
• Attach photos
▶ Keep track of your competitions
• Save your tournament history
• Log your wins, losses and rank
• Add notes and photos to your tournament post
▶ Track your weight
• Set weight goals for competitions
• Weigh-in and track your progress
▶ Track your Gis
• Add the Gis you own in the new Gi Keeper tab
• Tag each activity with a Gi and see stats about their usage
▶ Share your Martial Arts journey
• Share summaries and pictures of your trainings & competitions on Marune or send them to Facebook and Instagram
▶ Connect with friends
• Connect with your Martial Arts buddies and share your journey with them
• Comment on their activities and reply to comments on your activities or just give praise through “OSS”
• more to come!
Marune Peak is available as a Monthly or Annual subscription.
Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel anytime with your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
For more information, see our Terms of Service:
Get in touch, we'd love to hear your feedback!
For any questions, feedback, comments or ideas, reach out to:
▶▶▶ Marune is coming to the web!
- For now, you will be able to send a link to your public web profile to anyone but more cool things on their way!
- Your web URL is https://marune.social/your-marune-username
▶▶▶ Redesigned Training Log
- Exercises and Workout Sessions now included in the Training Log
- New Year To Date tab
- It is now easier to navigate with the help of our new Filter widget
▶▶▶ Redesigned Profiles
- Cleaner and more consistent with the rest of the app
- We're making room for some new features coming in the next couple of weeks
From our previous releases:
▶ Apple Health and Google Fit Integration!
▶ Apple Sign In
▶ Martial Arts Workout Routines!
Thank you for being part of the Marune community
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best app for Bjj! Some suggestions
First of all, thank you so much for making this app available for everyone. I love the app, it works great. 5/5 hands down!
I just have some suggestion regarding categorization of trainings. I do BJJ and other training such as Muay thai, boxing, wrestling, strength training, etc. All the training sessions other than Gi BJJ gets categorized under No-gi, which makes it hard for me to see what kind of workouts I have done throughout the weeks, months and years. I wish the data logged the different types along with the Gi and No-gi.
Another pain point was that I kept looking for a tab of some sort that allowed me to toggle between BJJ training and others such as Muay Thai. I understand the app was mainly designed for BJJ but this app could really become a BIG DEAL in the martial arts community if the details were there for all the other arts too and be able to freely switch between disciplines! Hope this review catches the developer’s eye! I will be looking forward to the upcoming updates. Cross my fingers.
Anyways, thank you so much for this app. I greatly appreciate it, and I will recommend this app to everyone that trains martial arts!!
Awesome app for BJJ training.
I used to use apple notes for tracking my training. But sharing it was a pain and I always felt like I was writing an essay. This is great because it makes selecting the techniques you trained easy to track (if I want to elaborate with an essay I still can). I can track gi or no-gi, which gi I was using (this is a great tool for monitoring gi lifespan), how long I spent on training and sparring... etc. It really does everything I want it to do. Sharing with friends and checking in to see what they’re doing is a great plus too.
Love this app. I’ve been recommending it a lot to all my friends who train.
I’ve tried notebooks and other ways of capturing my training notes, and this is by far the best! I love to log my training and have become better at noting details from class that I want to remember. The new weight and Gi tracker options are a great addition. I would rather spend time on this app than any other social media. And finding people from all across the world who love and do what you do is cool. Excited to see what comes out next from Marune!
- Marune.Social, LLC
- 58.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Marune.Social LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Peak Monthly Subscription $8.99
- Peak One Year Subscription $71.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.