Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to battle! Assemble a team & begin your quest to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion!
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions!
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
• Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
• New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time!
QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions
Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/marvelchampions
TERMS OF SERVICE:
Please read this Terms of Service Agreement and our Privacy Notice before using our services as they govern the relationship between you and Kabam.
NEW QUESTS AND EVENTS:
The great white North is full of mystery. Take a trip with Guardian to uncover its secrets and track down the ever-elusive Sasquatch! Enjoy the new format of Expeditions with reduced paths and a new limited-time CANADIAN difficulty, offering some serious challenges for serious rewards.
A strange smuggling ring is moving Crystals around The Battlerealm, and has caught the attention of Guardian and Sasquatch. They set out to investigate this phenomenon, though unbeknownst to them, a mysterious benefactor is watching as they dig deeper into the mystery. What are the intentions of this mysterious person? What do they plan to do with these Crystals? Find out now!
Allows Alliance leadership to assign Alliance Members for all 3 Battlegroups in Alliance Quests and Alliance Wars!
Top Alliance Champions
Allows Summoners to display their preferred Champions in Alliance Quests, Alliance War Attack and Alliance War Defense for their friends and Alliance mates to see!
Fight! Screen Update
The Fight! Screen received a new look that will allow Summoners to get to their favorite Quests faster. By progressing to new Story Milestones, more content and game modes will be revealed.
BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
- Crossbones: Fixed an issue where Critical Failures were not always being received against Domino.
- Daredevil (Classic): Fixed an animation issue with the Light 4 Attack that allowed Daredevil to immediately start a new Combo.
- Daredevil & Daredevil (Classic): Fixed issue where medium attack would whiff when punishing Iron Man’s heavy attack.
- Hulkbuster: Kit has been updated based on Beta feedback.
- Luke Cage: Fixed model distortion during Block animation.
- Mister Fantastic: Fixed Special animations to no longer cause distorted stretching.
- Red Guardian: Specified that Eastern Blocker Synergy for Rhino’s Slow does not affect opponents with natural Class advantage. Fixed issue where Special 2 would occasionally whiff on the first hit if the opponent was attacking.
- Wolverine (Weapon X): Fixed issue causing Top Champion Portrait to not appear.
- Fixed issue where Evade callout would not appear if a Special was used simultaneously.
- Fixed issue where Regen UI would appear even if affected by the Heal Prevention Buff Node.
All this and more! Check out the full list of exciting updates on the MCoC blog: playcontestofchampions.com/news
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Daredevil. Storm. Juggernaut. Vision. Kabam’s beautiful brawler gives you control of dozens of beloved heroes and villains as you punch, kick, and blast your way across the Marvel universe. A simple and intuitive set of attacks, counters, and special attacks make for edge-of-your-seat combat, but you’ll spend just as much time finding and upgrading your super-team. Figuring out the best way to use them is key to surviving bouts with relentless opponents—and progressing through treacherous story quests.
Games great and fun but....
This game has been amazing so far I originally picked it up around it’s release and then somehow lost my games data but around this year I got it again and to my surprise I had everything I used to have so as a seasoned summoner who has been playing this game for a few months (again) I find that this game is incredible and I don’t mind the really expensive crystals and anything else pay to win the game is still fun but if the quest crystals could include energy or increase the chance for it so I could play the game more often that’d be great! But that’s not all I find that a lot of the older champions fight in a really similar way like Thor and Ronan nothing is much different about them they both have the same exact effects and specials and that bothers me a little bit but not too much. The only main complaint here is energy and it would just be fantastic if some of the older or newer champs had unique combos like domino or massacre. ALSO last thing I promise there should be more champs available for exploration so the newer players could start off nicely and for the older players to expand their roster or dupe their champs. Anyways that’s all but thank you for making this one of my favorite games to play in my free time keep up the amazing work.
This game had/has great potential. Update
New Update: I'm still here, playing this game after 3+ years. I love this game and can still see/feel the potential here. That being said, coming from a game development background, Kabam seriously needs to be more transparent as well as fix what is STILL broken. Every update brings new things, good AND bad. Pushing the envelope is great, but pushing it while things are broken is not a good way to keep players. Recruiting is becoming hard. Players are leery of continuing. I get that keeping this thing running is tough, but many other companies(including your parent company) handle issues and player problems much differently and efficiently! You've got me as a long term player, and I know there are plenty of others out there. I want to give a 4+ review, but I can't do that until y'all fix the current issues, just listen to your players/customers.
*Old: I'll upgrade my review to 3 stars. They are making progress but still have a long way to go in terms of a potentially great game.
I've played this game since almost the beginning. There have been a lot of changes over the 2 years, most of them have been good for the game and balance. HOWEVER, the 12.0 patch has literally made the game into something completely different and has so many bugs that it is practically unplayable. I have hope Kabam/NetMarble will come to their senses and fix what they broke. Until that time, 2 stars is the best I can rate it.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the update! We apologize for any game issues you’ve experienced recently. We are aware that there have been a larger number of bugs in the game recently, however the recent update was intended to address many of them. We appreciate your help while we work to make The Contest the best gaming experience possible, and we welcome any feedback on this update. Please submit a ticket and we will forward your feedback directly to our Game Team
- Kabam Games, Inc.
- 258.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2020 MARVEL MARVEL CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS SOFTWARE © 2020 KABAM, INC. DEVELOPED BY KABAM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- In-App Purchases
- PETER PARKER'S WALLET $4.99
- STAR-LORD'S LOOT BAG $9.99
- TONY STARK'S BRIEFCASE $29.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.