The biggest names from the Marvel Universe are ready to battle!
Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to battle! Assemble a team & begin your quest to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion!
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions!
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
• Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
• New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time!
QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions
Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/marvelchampions
TERMS OF SERVICE:
Please read this Terms of Service Agreement and our Privacy Notice before using our services as they govern the relationship between you and Kabam.
Sooraya Qadir, otherwise known as Dust, is a former X-Men and current member of The Champions. She has the ability to convert her human body into loose silicon particles to create devastating sandstorms. After training alongside the X-men at the Xavier Institute, Dust mastered her control over sand, and now uses it to take down threats all over the planet alongside her friends and teammates.
Riri Williams was just a 15-year-old engineering super-genius student studying at MIT, until she designed a suit of armor similar to the Iron Man armor using materials stolen from campus. After learning of Riri's accomplishment, Tony Stark visited her and chose to endorse Riri's desire to become a Super Hero.
NEW QUESTS AND EVENTS
Event Quest - Forbidden Fruit
Strange vending machines are appearing all over The Battlerealm and claim to be offering free food. However the mutant known as Dust, along with Ironheart suit-creator Riri Williams, have doubts about these free lunches. Any who eat the suspicious contents fall under a blissful mood and attempt to convince others to follow this new diet trend! Band together and explore where the vending machines came from and who is behind this mission of conquest through nourishment!
Side Quest - Listen To Your Ironheart
Love can be tough, so some people need a suit of armor around their tender hearts. Luckily Ironheart is on the scene and is looking to help out some love-lorne Champions by building their own special romance-seeking-suits. Gather materials for these suits in Shattered Ironheart Rifts, by cracking their code with Heart-Coded Keys and help these couples in conflict discover the love that was there all along!
Winter of Woe:
Winter has come, and soon a special set of challenges will be made available to those who have become Paragon or higher! Challenging content that consists of ONE 1v1 Quest will be released every 2 weeks. Be warned however, that these encounters are not for the faint of heart, and will cause you to be overcome with WOE. To further increase the trials set before you, each Quest will be accompanied by Solo Objectives for you to try to overcome!
Lunar New Year:
Lunar New Year is here! Collect your Red Envelope Crystals and celebrate the Year of the Dragon!
All this and more! Check out the complete list of exciting updates on playcontestofchampions.com
Ratings and Reviews
Daredevil. Storm. Juggernaut. Vision. Kabam’s beautiful brawler gives you control of dozens of beloved heroes and villains as you punch, kick, and blast your way across the Marvel universe. A simple and intuitive set of attacks, counters, and special attacks make for edge-of-your-seat combat, but you’ll spend just as much time finding and upgrading your super-team. Figuring out the best way to use them is key to surviving bouts with relentless opponents—and progressing through treacherous story quests.
Great game but need some fixes
This is the best marvel game I’ve ever had (and the only one)! But let me just say it would be awesome if they added some more champions. But before I go into the update suggestions, I have a question: is there supposed to be a Thanos with the infinity gauntlet? Because I’ve seen some videos where Thanos had the IG but I don’t see him with it. I would appreciate if you got back to me about that question. Anyways, update suggestions. I know you don’t have a mode to where you can’t actually duel and fight other players, and I’m serious, I totally get that. But I’m sure it’s possible to turn the player around and for the controls to be the same. And also, I would be cool to have the iron venom (iron man and venom mixed) I saw a LEGO set with iron venom and he looked like a boss! It would be cool to add a venom update soon because he’s one of my favorite champions. Also, it would be awesome if you had a customizable champion mode or maybe a sandbox mode where you can test out champions you don’t have and/or face any champion you want. And lastly, it would be cool to have skins for certain champions like for iron man, it could be suits from the past or Scarlett witch age of Ultron appearance or cull obsidian with his mechanical claw. That’s all my suggestions, but I would definitely ask you to get back to this response and keep the updates coming!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about Marvel Contest of Champions. If you have a moment, we would love to hear any feedback that you have about features you'd like to see improved! Share your thoughts with the Game Team by filling out this form: bit.ly/MCOCFeedback
Great game, but lack of diverse gameplay and slow leveling up
All the characters you could ever want are in this game, but getting to them might take months, or longer even. Unless you have ca$h, leveling up takes a long time if you don’t play all day everyday. There is also a large lack of gameplay variation, which helps and hurts the game. It keeps gameplay simple, and gives the opportunity to delight in the cinematic power moves, but many characters feel like exact copy-paste versions of themselves…Especially ground level characters that they have not updated to mirror the comics nor the MCU. For example, the MCU version of scarlet witch and black widow in this game are OP, but there is yet to be a Giant-man move added to ant-man, and all the updated versions of characters are very very rare. They are the ones that actually have been updated with more dynamic gameplay and attacks but you can barely enjoy them. My roster is pretty dope anyways, I multiple versions of the x-men, defenders, avengers, sinister 6, midnight suns, west coast avengers, etc. Nonetheless, you get so many champions along the way it’s fun to mix them up and fill out teams from the comics. Just wish the developers would actually read these reviews and take the game up a level. Like no matter how many stars a character is, it doesn’t make sense that I can beat a 4 star 4500 level character with a 3stat 1760 character purely off taking advantage of the simply gameplay.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kabam Games, Inc.
- 1.9 GB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2022 MARVEL MARVEL CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS SOFTWARE © 2022 KABAM, INC. DEVELOPED BY KABAM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- In-App Purchases
- PETER PARKER'S WALLET $4.99
- STAR-LORD'S LOOT BAG $9.99
- TONY STARK'S BRIEFCASE $29.99
- ALL-FATHER ODIN'S VAULT $99.99
- BLACK PANTHER'S TREASURE $49.99
- COLLECTOR'S DAILY CARD $4.99
- SUMMONER'S SIGIL $9.99
- CAVALIER DAILY SPECIAL $4.99
- GRANDMASTER'S DAILY SPECIAL $4.99
- GREATER PRIMORDIAL PIGGY BANK $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.