The biggest names from the Marvel Universe are ready to battle!
Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes and Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Recruit the perfect team & embark on an epic Marvel quest to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion!
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Super Heroes and Super Villains collide in epic showdowns. Captain America versus Iron Man! Hulk versus Wolverine! Spider-Man versus Deadpool! Carnage versus Venom - AND SO MUCH MORE! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands!
The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Collect and command epic Marvel Super Heroes and Villains to follow the story of The Battlerealm as it unfolds with new twists and turns.
Build a competitive roster full of your favorite Marvel Champions and test your skills! Fighting and competitive action collide in the Marvel Universe. Level up and enhance your Marvel Champions as you compete against the top Summoners around the world.
Experience the ultimate Marvel action fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions!
BATTLE IN QUESTS WITH YOUR ALLIANCE:
• Team up with your friends & other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Battle & clobber your way to the top in Alliance Event
• Compete against other Alliances: strategize with your Alliance to help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Alliance Quest Series: specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
• Smash the competition! Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Choose Champions such as Iron Man, Venom, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Carnage, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto & Winter Soldier
• Collect and assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains from over 200 Marvel Champions
• Brawl against and defeat iconic villains such as Kang, Thanos, and more inside Story Quests
• Level up your Champions, improve your team’s offense and defense, & get battle ready with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, & manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely - receive synergy bonuses based on team affiliation & relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pair Black Panther & Storm or Cyclops & Wolverine for bonuses, or make a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• Level up: the more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities, & special moves will be
• New Champions are being added all the time!
QUEST AND BATTLE IN INTENSE COMBAT:
• Dominate 1v1 arenas & engage in epic skill-based combat
• Defeat your enemies with special attacks & fantastic fight moves
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Battle through iconic Marvel locations: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, & more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps & engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
• Smash through a story of epic proportions!
Embark on an epic Marvel quest today!
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions
Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/marvelchampions
TERMS OF SERVICE:
Please read this Terms of Service Agreement and our Privacy Notice before using our services as they govern the relationship between you and Kabam.
NEW QUESTS AND EVENTS:
Destroyer of Light
A call for help from NOVA has come in from the edge of the SYMBIOTE LANDS, the unforgiving Battlerealm region that the many Kylntar--or “Symbiotes”--call home. Nova picked up a distress signal from within the Symbiote Lands, one that supplied only foreboding words: “HE IS HERE. OVERRUN.” With the rest of the Battlerealm’s Champions indisposed, he has turned to The Contest’s most reliable hero, The Summoner.
The Summoned Symbiote is back to destroy the very entity that had created him, KNULL. However, the Summoned Symbiote needs their strength to take on their creator. Through repeatable Quests, you will fight other Symbiote Hives to earn the Katalysts needed to strengthen the Summoned Symbiote so they may take on Knull’s Void. Make sure to log in this month to claim your very own Summoned Symbiote, this time they’ll even be sticking around after the Event has ended!
Act 7 Chapter 3
In the wake of Gwenpool's disastrous attempt to ""fix"" the Contest, Kang has resurfaced with an army of alternate timeline heroes-turned-villains, and a bold new power drawn from paradox. Carina must fight through Kang's forces and stop him from summoning an army of Kangs capable of conquering the Battlerealm.
Summoners will now be able to do practice fights against any Champion they own. These are not duels and so can be done with no limit. It is accessible by tapping on a Champion in the Champions Screen.
Thor (Ragnarok) and Guillotine have been updated! Visit our Blog for more information.
All this and more! Check out the complete list of exciting updates on the MCoC blog: playcontestofchampions.com/news
Ratings and Reviews
Daredevil. Storm. Juggernaut. Vision. Kabam’s beautiful brawler gives you control of dozens of beloved heroes and villains as you punch, kick, and blast your way across the Marvel universe. A simple and intuitive set of attacks, counters, and special attacks make for edge-of-your-seat combat, but you’ll spend just as much time finding and upgrading your super-team. Figuring out the best way to use them is key to surviving bouts with relentless opponents—and progressing through treacherous story quests.
Great game but need some fixes
This is the best marvel game I’ve ever had (and the only one)! But let me just say it would be awesome if they added some more champions. But before I go into the update suggestions, I have a question: is there supposed to be a Thanos with the infinity gauntlet? Because I’ve seen some videos where Thanos had the IG but I don’t see him with it. I would appreciate if you got back to me about that question. Anyways, update suggestions. I know you don’t have a mode to where you can’t actually duel and fight other players, and I’m serious, I totally get that. But I’m sure it’s possible to turn the player around and for the controls to be the same. And also, I would be cool to have the iron venom (iron man and venom mixed) I saw a LEGO set with iron venom and he looked like a boss! It would be cool to add a venom update soon because he’s one of my favorite champions. Also, it would be awesome if you had a customizable champion mode or maybe a sandbox mode where you can test out champions you don’t have and/or face any champion you want. And lastly, it would be cool to have skins for certain champions like for iron man, it could be suits from the past or Scarlett witch age of Ultron appearance or cull obsidian with his mechanical claw. That’s all my suggestions, but I would definitely ask you to get back to this response and keep the updates coming!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about Marvel Contest of Champions. If you have a moment, we would love to hear any feedback that you have about features you'd like to see improved! Share your thoughts with the Game Team by filling out this form: bit.ly/MCOCFeedback
Amazing game, slight recurring problem
Have made about 5 or more accounts of this, some of the reason I had to make so many were my fault because I forgot a couple of my account infos when I got new phones and just can’t log in them anymore. The other reason is the data was just lost, I opened my phone one day to play a couple years ago and my account was gone, this happened a couple times also. And now, I get hit with this, I’m spinning a 4 Star crystal after nine levels of incursion, and as I’m about to land on Archangel, the game crashes and then I got stuck with Gambit. I was so close to such a good 4 star and the game crashes and then I get stuck with an inferior champion because the game was bein screwy. I’m pretty upset about that, things like this have happened in the past quite a few times, it’s irritating, but other than these little problems I keep having it’s an amazing game with a great combat system, awesome storyline and side stories plus random events and missions, fantastic game. I love the game 5/5, however if someone could get back to me about the whole, me losing my account randomly and then I can’t log into it anymore and it’s just gone, and the game crashing and ruining my experience and making me lose great champions for trashcan champions, make sure these things stop happening.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kabam Games, Inc.
- 1.6 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2021 MARVEL MARVEL CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS SOFTWARE © 2021 KABAM, INC. DEVELOPED BY KABAM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- In-App Purchases
- PETER PARKER'S WALLET $4.99
- STAR-LORD'S LOOT BAG $9.99
- TONY STARK'S BRIEFCASE $29.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.