The biggest names from the Marvel Universe are ready to battle!
Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to battle! Assemble a team & begin your quest to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion!
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions!
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
• Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
• New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time!
QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions
Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/marvelchampions
TERMS OF SERVICE:
Please read this Terms of Service Agreement and our Privacy Notice before using our services as they govern the relationship between you and Kabam.
NEW QUESTS AND EVENTS:
Captain Marvel has enlisted the aid of The Summoner to figure out what could be causing the impermeable borders of The Battlerealm to suddenly become unstable. Just as they begin to investigate, star-shaped portals crack open and pour out hundreds of crazed combatants eager for a fight! Amidst the chaos, Captain Marvel locates AMERICA CHAVEZ, who explains that the portals are the result of her unexpected arrival in The Battlerealm. Attempting to contain the carnage of these new Champions, the trio encounter none other than HERCULES, who was sucked in by one of America’s stray star portals.Together (with the unexpected aid of Howard the Duck), these heroes must uncover the secret behind this sudden arrival, and uncover the terrible truth behind The Battlerealm’s origins! Will our heroes survive the onslaught of new opponents? What did America Chavez see beyond the walls of The Battlerealm? What darkness awaits the future of The Battlerealm? Find out in STARFALL!
Assault on Olympus
Hercules needs your help in preparing for the ultimate assault. Collect a Club of Hephaestus each day by logging in and use it to TRAIN or RECRUIT. The train Quest offers upgrade materials to improve your roster and the recruit Quest offers shards and crystals for the chance at new Champions.
The biggest tournament in Marvel Contest of Champions is back and you may be eligible to participate! Mark your calendars for July 12th 10AM PDT to August 2nd 10AM PDT and get ready to SHOWDOWN. All Summoners can participate in this Event but only the most powerful and talented Summoners shall prevail!
To enter the Semi-Finals, you must meet the following criteria:
• Compete in the Gold Summoner Showdown Qualifier.
• Be Level 60.
• Be Thronebreaker (Completed Act 6, Chapter 4 and own at least 1x 6-Star Rank 3 Champion)
• Must not use Boosts to defeat the Boss.
• Must reside within the eligible regions of the Summoner Showdown Tournament.
For more information, please visit summonershowdown.com for the full details on Summoner Showdown 2021.
Displaying Signature Abilities - The full Signature Ability description of a Champion will now be visible before a Champion is Awakened.
Ronin, Diablo and Bishop have been updated! Visit our Blog for more information.
All this and more! Check out the complete list of exciting updates on the MCoC blog: playcontestofchampions.com/news
Ratings and Reviews
Daredevil. Storm. Juggernaut. Vision. Kabam’s beautiful brawler gives you control of dozens of beloved heroes and villains as you punch, kick, and blast your way across the Marvel universe. A simple and intuitive set of attacks, counters, and special attacks make for edge-of-your-seat combat, but you’ll spend just as much time finding and upgrading your super-team. Figuring out the best way to use them is key to surviving bouts with relentless opponents—and progressing through treacherous story quests.
Great game but need some fixes
This is the best marvel game I’ve ever had (and the only one)! But let me just say it would be awesome if they added some more champions. But before I go into the update suggestions, I have a question: is there supposed to be a Thanos with the infinity gauntlet? Because I’ve seen some videos where Thanos had the IG but I don’t see him with it. I would appreciate if you got back to me about that question. Anyways, update suggestions. I know you don’t have a mode to where you can’t actually duel and fight other players, and I’m serious, I totally get that. But I’m sure it’s possible to turn the player around and for the controls to be the same. And also, I would be cool to have the iron venom (iron man and venom mixed) I saw a LEGO set with iron venom and he looked like a boss! It would be cool to add a venom update soon because he’s one of my favorite champions. Also, it would be awesome if you had a customizable champion mode or maybe a sandbox mode where you can test out champions you don’t have and/or face any champion you want. And lastly, it would be cool to have skins for certain champions like for iron man, it could be suits from the past or Scarlett witch age of Ultron appearance or cull obsidian with his mechanical claw. That’s all my suggestions, but I would definitely ask you to get back to this response and keep the updates coming!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about Marvel Contest of Champions. If you have a moment, we would love to hear any feedback that you have about features you'd like to see improved! Share your thoughts with the Game Team by filling out this form: bit.ly/MCOCFeedback
Amazing game, slight recurring problem
Have made about 5 or more accounts of this, some of the reason I had to make so many were my fault because I forgot a couple of my account infos when I got new phones and just can’t log in them anymore. The other reason is the data was just lost, I opened my phone one day to play a couple years ago and my account was gone, this happened a couple times also. And now, I get hit with this, I’m spinning a 4 Star crystal after nine levels of incursion, and as I’m about to land on Archangel, the game crashes and then I got stuck with Gambit. I was so close to such a good 4 star and the game crashes and then I get stuck with an inferior champion because the game was bein screwy. I’m pretty upset about that, things like this have happened in the past quite a few times, it’s irritating, but other than these little problems I keep having it’s an amazing game with a great combat system, awesome storyline and side stories plus random events and missions, fantastic game. I love the game 5/5, however if someone could get back to me about the whole, me losing my account randomly and then I can’t log into it anymore and it’s just gone, and the game crashing and ruining my experience and making me lose great champions for trashcan champions, make sure these things stop happening.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kabam Games, Inc.
- 1.5 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2021 MARVEL MARVEL CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS SOFTWARE © 2021 KABAM, INC. DEVELOPED BY KABAM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- In-App Purchases
- PETER PARKER'S WALLET $4.99
- STAR-LORD'S LOOT BAG $9.99
- TONY STARK'S BRIEFCASE $29.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.