Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to battle! Assemble a team & begin your quest to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion!
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions!
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
• Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
• New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time!
QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions
Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/marvelchampions
TERMS OF SERVICE:
Please read this Terms of Service Agreement and our Privacy Notice before using our services as they govern the relationship between you and Kabam.
NEW QUESTS AND EVENTS:
Several time anomalies have been detected on the far reaches of The Battlerealm. As concerning as numerous temporal activities in one region is, it does not appear to affect the mysterious characters running amok in the nearby area.
Reports state that The Rider has been sighted in the region after tracking down a seemingly abandoned warehouse filled with countless Crystals. As great of a find as this is, caution is urged, as there is very likely a sinister reason why the Crystals were abandoned in the first place...
Hop in and get ready for a turbulent ride through The Contest as COSMIC GHOST RIDER and RED GOBLIN fight for, about & through time itself.
Hell is in an uproar and Mephisto needs the Summoner and Cosmic Ghost Rider to sort it out and bring order back to the underworld. However, the land of the dead is a dangerous place for the living, filled with hazards few Champions can contend with. Thankfully Mephisto has a side-gig selling spare Souls capable of shielding the Summoner and their allies from the harmful effects of the netherworld. Wouldn't you know it though, these special Soul Boosts come with some side-effects when used...just goes to show that you should always read the user manual before activating second-hand eldritch powers.
Act 6 Updates
We’ve made updates to multiple encounters throughout Act 6 that players found particularly frustrating. This is in large part thanks to the feedback sent to us directly from you, in addition to our own internal reviews. For specifics on what was changed, please check out our blog!
While Marvel Contest of Champions will not be visiting any conventions this year, there’s still a way to test your mettle! Convention Clash hosts six fights, each representing the Daily and Grand Final boss fights seen on stage in 2017, 2018, and 2019! If you had ever wanted a chance to take on these challenging opponents, your opportunity is now! Those who manage to overcome each year’s boss fights will receive a title per chapter, and those who vanquish every foe will walk away with a profile picture to display their prowess.
BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
- Punisher 2099: Many improvements to the Champion’s existing abilities. See our blogpost for the full breakdown.
- Ægon: Fixed visual effects in Special 3.
- Annihilus: Updated Info Page to specify that Aptitude and Block Penetration effects are passives.
- Black Widow (Claire Voyant): Updated Info Page to specify that Mighty Charge purifies all pre-existing debuffs first and then becomes immune to new debuffs until the dash ends.
- Doctor Doom: Fixed issue where Special 3 Visual Effects were not visible.
- Dragon Man: Fixed issue where wings would cover opponents.
- Ghost: Fixed issue where Phase would behave like a purify instead of just removing the debuffs.
- Guardian: Fixed issue where Auto-Block would not occur if he evaded the first hit of a Special Attack.
- Hulkbuster: Fixed issue where low Star Hulkbuster would not spend Armour Ups to apply the Heavy Shock.
- Longshot: Fixed issue where Fate Seal did not nullify Dragon Man’s power charge.
- Silver Surfer: Fixed issue where game would crash during Special 3. Fixed issue where Heavy attacks would whiff against Silver Surfer when he was against a wall.
- Storm (Pyramid X): Fixed issue where Storm (Pyramid X) would cause Special Attacks to Glance.
- Warlock: Fixed issue where the first hit of Special 1 would occasionally whiff.
- Wasp: Fixed issue where the first hit of Special 1 would occasionally whiff.
- Updated the Great Power Node description to specify players require 3 Responsibility Passive Buffs rather than 100.
- Updated Arc Overload 2.0 description to specify it activates at the start of the fight.
All this and more! Check out the full list of exciting updates on the MCoC blog: playcontestofchampions.com/news
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Daredevil. Storm. Juggernaut. Vision. Kabam’s beautiful brawler gives you control of dozens of beloved heroes and villains as you punch, kick, and blast your way across the Marvel universe. A simple and intuitive set of attacks, counters, and special attacks make for edge-of-your-seat combat, but you’ll spend just as much time finding and upgrading your super-team. Figuring out the best way to use them is key to surviving bouts with relentless opponents—and progressing through treacherous story quests.
Great game but need some fixes
This is the best marvel game I’ve ever had (and the only one)! But let me just say it would be awesome if they added some more champions. But before I go into the update suggestions, I have a question: is there supposed to be a Thanos with the infinity gauntlet? Because I’ve seen some videos where Thanos had the IG but I don’t see him with it. I would appreciate if you got back to me about that question. Anyways, update suggestions. I know you don’t have a mode to where you can’t actually duel and fight other players, and I’m serious, I totally get that. But I’m sure it’s possible to turn the player around and for the controls to be the same. And also, I would be cool to have the iron venom (iron man and venom mixed) I saw a LEGO set with iron venom and he looked like a boss! It would be cool to add a venom update soon because he’s one of my favorite champions. Also, it would be awesome if you had a customizable champion mode or maybe a sandbox mode where you can test out champions you don’t have and/or face any champion you want. And lastly, it would be cool to have skins for certain champions like for iron man, it could be suits from the past or Scarlett witch age of Ultron appearance or cull obsidian with his mechanical claw. That’s all my suggestions, but I would definitely ask you to get back to this response and keep the updates coming!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about Marvel Contest of Champions. If you have a moment, we would love to hear any feedback that you have about features you'd like to see improved! Share your thoughts with the Game Team by filling out this form: bit.ly/MCOCFeedback
Games great and fun but....
This game has been amazing so far I originally picked it up around it’s release and then somehow lost my games data but around this year I got it again and to my surprise I had everything I used to have so as a seasoned summoner who has been playing this game for a few months (again) I find that this game is incredible and I don’t mind the really expensive crystals and anything else pay to win the game is still fun but if the quest crystals could include energy or increase the chance for it so I could play the game more often that’d be great! But that’s not all I find that a lot of the older champions fight in a really similar way like Thor and Ronan nothing is much different about them they both have the same exact effects and specials and that bothers me a little bit but not too much. The only main complaint here is energy and it would just be fantastic if some of the older or newer champs had unique combos like domino or massacre. ALSO last thing I promise there should be more champs available for exploration so the newer players could start off nicely and for the older players to expand their roster or dupe their champs. Anyways that’s all but thank you for making this one of my favorite games to play in my free time keep up the amazing work.
- Kabam Games, Inc.
- 266.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 MARVEL MARVEL CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS SOFTWARE © 2020 KABAM, INC. DEVELOPED BY KABAM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- In-App Purchases
- PETER PARKER'S WALLET $4.99
- STAR-LORD'S LOOT BAG $9.99
- TONY STARK'S BRIEFCASE $29.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.