Occupational Health & Safety Act (OHSA) in Canada, the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) in the USA, and around the world are clear; a before-shift forklift inspection must be completed by the operator to ensure the safe operation of the machinery. Up until now, this process has been mostly done by outdated carbon copy paper checklists – but not anymore. The MasterCheck app is designed to automate the process of the required forklift circle checks every shift. Operators can now complete the forklift circle checks quickly and virtually on their mobile device or iPad and simply click “send” to have the record of that inspection saved for their records. Quick, simple and efficient.
In addition, operators can fill out and send Repair Reports, Accident Reports and Near Miss reports. Once filled out, the operator can even take a photo, and have it included in the report. No more looking for lost paper reports – everything is automated!
MasterCheck app features include:
• All inspection forms covering each major system and component of forklift.
• Check all components and assemblies.
• Comment on problems, dis-repairs, malfunctions in the equipment performance when the inspection fails.
• Complete Repair Report, Accident Report and Near Miss reports with details and photos.
• All data securely and privately saved in the cloud – no more need for paper.
• Receive important safety updates through push notifications.
“We use the app for thirty lift trucks in our locations throughout North Carolina and Texas, and it’s saving us a tremendous amount of time and paperwork,” G. Wegel, VP Operations – Mastercheck app user
Report share function
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.