With the MasterClass mobile app, you can:
ACCESS GENIUS ANYWHERE
Build learning into your life, every day, with video lessons, workbooks, and more. Use strategies, secrets, tips and recipes from our courses to elevate your craft.
GET EXCLUSIVE CONTENT
Watch lesson highlights and discover exclusive content only available on the app.
Culinary Arts: Learn recipes and techniques from the best chefs in the world.
- Gordon Ramsay Teaches Cooking
- Thomas Keller Teaches Cooking Techniques
- Alice Waters Teaches the Art of Home Cooking
- Wolfgang Puck Teaches Cooking
Film & TV: Nail every casting. Take lessons from celebrated screenwriters, a great value compared to screenwriting workshops.
- Ron Howard Teaches Directing
- Martin Scorsese Teaches Filmmaking
- Shonda Rhimes Teaches Writing for Television
- Werner Herzog Teaches Filmmaking
- Helen Mirren Teaches Acting
- Samuel L. Jackson Teaches Acting
- Steve Martin Teaches Comedy
- Aaron Sorkin Teaches Screenwriting
Music & Performance
- Armin Van Buuren Teaches Dance Music
- Christina Aguilera Teaches Singing
- Herbie Hancock Teaches Jazz
- Hans Zimmer Teaches Film Scoring
- Usher Teaches the Art of Performance
- Reba McEntire Teaches Country Music
- Deadmau5 Teaches Electronic Music Production
Writing: Learn about the process and inspiration of your favorite authors.
- Malcolm Gladwell Teaches Writing
- R.L. Stine Teaches Writing for Young Audiences
- David Mamet Teaches Dramatic Writing
- Judy Blume Teaches Writing
- James Patterson Teaches Writing
Sports & Games: Learn strategy, tactics, and training techniques for your favorite games and sports, including basketball.
- Stephen Curry Teaches Shooting, Ball-Handling, and Scoring
- Garry Kasparov Teaches Chess
- Serena Williams Teaches Tennis
Design, Photography, & Fashion
- Annie Leibovitz Teaches Photography
- Frank Gehry Teaches Architecture
- Diane von Furstenberg Teaches Building a Fashion Brand
- Marc Jacobs Teaches Fashion Design
Politics & Society
- Bob Woodward Teaches Investigative Journalism
- Jane Goodall Teaches Conservation
Note: Classes on pre-enroll are not currently supported in the mobile app experience.
ALL-ACCESS PASS SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
The All-Access Pass auto-renews one year after time of purchase and includes access to all classes. Your iTunes Account will be charged the noted amount for the first year when your purchase is confirmed and will be automatically charged annually at then-current rate unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. No refunds for partial subscription periods. To cancel subscription or update payment information, go to Settings in the App Store before your next billing date. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
See our Terms of Service at https://www.masterclass.com/terms
More bug fixes and enhancements to maximize your learning! This version includes:
• Improved Picture-in-Picture for iPhone.
• Many bug fixes including one for an issue related to playing lesson trailers.
Get the latest version for all of the newest MasterClass bells and whistles.
Ratings and Reviews
I bought it
I purchased this to learn more about poker. I’m an amateur poker player with a couple years of experience. My “luck” wasn’t always great. I used to sit at a cash game with no strategy. Aim high and hope for luck. That never turned out so great. For a couple of years I always tried no matter what. I was so close to giving up on a game that I loved. I downloaded this the day before yesterday and paid for a yearly subscription. I watched 36 ish of Daniel Negreanu’s videos. I listened to them in my truck as I drove across the US to get home in Detroit. His videos answered so many of my questions and helped me create a strategy on the poker table. It’s 8 am right now. I just got home from motor city casino. I bought in for 200 dollars on a 1/2 game at around 2 am. I left the table with 1159 dollars. I sat in the same spot on the same table. I was able to take most of the videos I could remember and create a step by step play book and a strategy in my head according to each situation I ended up in. I made a few mistakes along the way but was still able to capitalize and execute. Tonight I’ve played the absolute best I’ve ever played all thanks to Daniel Negreanu’s MasterClass. Not to mention I have not been on a poker table in over a month prior to tonight. Download and buy. Highly recommend it.
These app developers are on the ball. I had one complaint and that was it the app is missing a casting tab. Less than a week later it was added. I’m sure they can not do that for all features but I can’t tell you what this means to me now to have this amazing courses available on my big screen. Thank you... thank you so much for this awesome service. You guys the best.
I highly recommend MasterClass. In history we have never had the opportunity to be taught by the Masters like this in the comfort of our own homes or wherever we want. The ancient Greek would be flipping out the chance to have the Great philosophers and other the master artists teach them in their homes. We live in amazing time. Let’s use technology for the good, true and beautiful. How can a person not invest in this program if they are serious about what they do? Thank you so much again.
Developer Response ,
Good news! In today's app update, we've added the ability to cast via Google Chromecast. Thanks for the feedback - we're always looking for ways to improve the experience for app users.
Terrible App; Excellent Course
This app is an injustice to the course I am taking. Maybe 2 stars is harsh, but 3 stars is almost too kind. The app’s most egregious fault is when you download lessons. Not only is downloading too slow, it is unreliable, and worse still, if you re-start your phone, you lose all previous downloads, forcing you to start the (slow, unreliable) download process all over again. In effect, the app fills you with frustration and not learning. It distracts you from the serene beauty of the lessons it should deliver. Interface-wise, it looks good, and seemingly simple enough to navigate. What I don’t like is how it tries too hard to get you to look and see other classes. I just want to get to my class, and not be distracted by the other goodies. Last, but not least, it is a slow app. It lags behind my navigation choices. For example, nothing happens when I press download 3 times, and then too late after, 3 pop up options show up one after the other. Argh. Since I already paid for the class, I sure hope this app gets better.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for submitting your feedback. We are sorry that the app is not working as designed. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve your issue.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Yanka Industries, Inc.
- 113.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 Yanka Industries Inc
- In-App Purchases
- All-Access Pass (1 year) $179.99
- MasterClass Trial (1 year) $179.99
- All-Access Pass upgrade $179.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.