MV Mobile is your financial go-to app when you’re on the move! Conveniently access your Matanuska Valley Federal Credit Union account to make transfers, check balances, loan payments, and more! Better yet, as a member of MVFCU, the app is free and easy to use so you can get back to what you do best: being you!
Additional Features Include:
• Securely message an account representative to ask questions
• View images of your cleared checks
• Transfer money to any member’s MVFCU account
• Manage your Bill Pay
• Easily find an MVFCU community office near you
To use MV Mobile, you must have an account created through MV Online. By downloading this app, you agree to the Mobile Banking Services terms and conditions as outlined in our Membership Account Agreement booklet. Monthly fees apply to Bill Pay; please refer to our current Fee Schedule.
• Account view matches MVOnline – shares and loans will show in the same order (or be hidden) like they are in online banking.
• Search transaction history and filter by date.
• Bill Pay update – manage your contacts, schedule, change, or cancel payments, and send money through popmoney.
• Manage alerts such as balance and transaction alerts.
• View, print, and download eStatements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Normally good but currently buggy
I really find this app as very convenient but recently it’s been giving an “internal error” every time I try to log in and I know I’m not the only one having this issue. I use the app a lot for keeping track of my finances and it’s making me really nervous not being able to log in. Hopefully it gets fixed soon
Went in to a branch today and sat down with member services. Turns out when they updated the app they changed how you login. Instead of using your account # as a user it’s the user name you use for your online accounts. After resting everything because it’s been years since I used the online login everything worked. It now goes by your social security number and links any account with your social number on it.
Keeps giving me a “Internal Error” message. Even tried restarting my phone and deleting and downloading the app again. I use this app so often so I can manage my money without going into a bank. I hope it gets fixed soon otherwise I’ll be switching banks. Have to have access to my accounts when I need money.
It’s been 3 months
I have to delete and reload this ap on a daily basis. Sometimes 3 and 4 times a day. I like the ap but they made changes and it doesn’t work for squat now. I had an associate help me awhile back. She asked me to send her a screen shot which I did. She called me the next day with some questions from the tech she gave it to and that was it. No follow-up and the ap still doesn’t work for me. I’ve been hacked twice already and like to check things out daily but this ap is aggravating to no end. I hope they fix this SOON!
Add On: How long is it going to take to fix this? I’m thinking of going to another bank with a mobile ap that works. This is ridiculous! If you can’t fix it, then start over or get a new ap!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Matanuska Valley Federal Credit Union
- 95.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Access Softek, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.