12 Beautiful environments design for toddlers use
An engaging pair matching game for practicing basic concepts and enhancing visual perception skills with the added value of learning about different environments relevant to children's early development.
A beautiful educational game for toddlers.
About the game
Explore beautifully illustrated environments and practice basic concepts in this engaging pair matching game aimed for children aged 3 and up. Practice essential basic concepts while matching pairs by color, shape, logic, and attention to details.
This fun game is also designed to help children develop higher skills such as categorical thinking and task persistence.
- Easy and intuitive: Toddlers can play this game independently.
- Narration helps to learn new words and concepts as well as understanding instructions
- No stress or time limits.
- Safe environment for your kids (girls & boys). Ads free and No pop-ups.
- Enjoyable and educational.
- Practice visual perception concepts.
- Establish Motor skills such as Hand-eye coordination.
- Practice Visual Attention.
- Explore environments relevant to child development
- Basic categorical thinking.
- Practice task persistence.
The game consists of 12 engaging environments, each containing a matching challenge. The boards were CAREFULLY CHOSEN in order to practice and advance early learning concepts and skills. Your child will visit many different unique environments that spark curiosity and imagination and make learning a fun experience.
- Fish: Match fish to their homes by COLOR
- Ferris wheel: Match animals based on RESEMBLANCE
- Astronauts: Match astronauts based on a SHAPE
- LOCKS: Match keys to locks based on a SHAPE
- UMBRELLAS: Match patches to umbrellas based on SHAPE and COLOR
- FARM: Match farm objects based on LOGIC
- FLOWERS: Match butterflies to flowers based on COLOR COMBINATIONS
- Skateboard ramp: Match tools based on SILHOUETTE
- SHOES: Match shoes based on TYPE and COLOR
- WHEELS: Match wheels to vehicles based on LOGIC
- BATH: Match hiding animal based on DETAILS
- ORCHESTRA: Match musical instruments based on OUTLINE
Minor bug fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I previously had given a 3 star rating due to some complication on obtaining the full version on my phone that I had purchased on my iPad BUT Toya Tap instantly got in contact with me and helped fix the problem. Thank you so much, now my son can enjoy his game on both devices 😀 Super fun and educational, definitely recommend it to parents with toddlers. My son is 2.5 years old and has learned his shapes, colors and has started to learn how to make connections between similar items. Love it!
Developer Response ,
Hello - I'm happy the issue is solved!
Thank you so much for taking the time to update your ratings and review it makes a big difference for us.
You can restore your purchase:
Please open the Parents area and click the Restore button.
Please make sure you are signed in to the App Store on your device with the same apple id you used when you made the purchase.
That should open the locked screens.
I'd love to hear if it worked.For more questions please contact us at email@example.com
My son is only two and he has learned so much from playing this game! He loves it and it helps me get shopping done. Because he loves it sooo much I eventually bought the full version and wanted it across all of our devices. (Phone & iPad) I had some trouble and they helped me immediately resolve the issue! < you go in the parents section and hit restore>
Thanks for making such an awesome game!! He has learned shapes, colors and he especially loves matching the babies to their moms.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the kind words! we love hearing from our users and we appreciate the fact that you took the time to support our game. We hope you and your son continue enjoying our educational products.
So engaging! Our 18month old started this a couple of months ago and was very interested and got the hang of it fast! She is learning so much ! She is already mastering most of the categories. We will be moving on to something more challenging soon, but this was a great start! *Paid for the extra features
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for the feedback, we appreciate your taking the time to support the game and for opening the locked boards.
- TOYA TAP: PRESCHOOL AND KINDERGARTEN FREE LEARNING PUZZLES GAMES FOR KIDS TODDLERS LTD
- 72.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 ToyaTap Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Match games for kids $4.99
- Gift: get all games for FREE
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.