Sudoku and puzzle fans will love Mathdoku+! Simple and challenging, this free brain teaser is unlike anything you’ve played before. Get ready to spend hours of enjoyment along your phone or tablet.
With over 700 levels from 3x3 to the mind blowing 9x9, Mathdoku+ is a great game to help you sharpen logic and math skills whether you’re a beginner or an experienced puzzler!
• Great for kids’ development of reasoning, logic and math skills
• Check and Hint features to help in case you get stuck
• Complete tutorial for beginners
• Designed for both iPhone and iPad with support for Retina Display
HOW TO PLAY
• The grid size defines the numbers you can use in a puzzle. If it’s a 3x3, you’ll use numbers from 1 to 3. If it’s a 4x4, from 1 to 4. And so on!
• Squares outlined by bold lines are called cages. Each cage has a target number and a an associated math operation.
• Each cage must be filled with numbers that, combined in any order, produce the target number of the cage using the correspondent math operation.
• Numbers may not be repeated in any row or column, just like Sudoku.
Warm up your brain and get ready for Mathdoku+!
Disclaimer: While this App is completely free to play, some additional content can be purchased for real money in-game. If you do not want to use this feature, please turn off in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Like our page on Facebook and be the first to know about our upcoming games and updates! http://fb.com/tappshq
Don't forget to give a new rating or comment, it helps us a lot!
Thank you for playing!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Have tried several of these type and this is definitely the choice for me. It allows a user friendly way to add possible numbers and erase if desired. Being able to pick the level and match to your skill level right from the start was a big aid, not having to work through countless levels to get to one that matches your ability. I am going to go to a pro level in the future, but for a free app, this is definitely one that will stay on my iPad. Well done.
Fun with Math, One 'Small' Issue
The puzzles are a fun combination of simple math and sudoku; great learning tool for young mathematicians. I would happily give it 5 stars if they'd fix one small bug.
When you solve the last puzzle in a series and click 'Next Puzzle' to continue on to the 1st puzzle in the next higher series; the highest integer in the series is not displayed in the list of available numbers to put in a cell. You have to exit to the menu and then choose the higher series to see all necessary numbers.
Fairly decent with some bugs to work out
I love math so this game is great. There are a few glitches though. One was mentioned before about leaving a game and coming back to a blank screen. The other one is when you finish one size board, the first board on the next level only gives you all but the new number. Th only way to fix is this is to go back to level selection. I hope this gets fixed since it is aggravating.
- Tapps Tecnologia da Informacao LTDA.
- 56.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Tapps Tecnologia da Informação Ltda.
- In-App Purchases
- Hints Pack 1 $0.99
- Hints Pack 2 $1.99
- Hints Pack 3 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.