MathPad allows you to create documents that include:
• Mathematical expressions that automatically draw, re-size, and align according to their content
• Geometrical shapes figures with editable notations: circle, equilateral triangle, isosceles triangle, right triangle, obtuse triangle, acute triangle, square, rectangle
• Drawn graphs with axis in the center or in any of the corners; that show or hide ticks, arrows or extensions and to select line color or thickness
• Other elements: matrices, images, text and text boxes
• The easy-to-use math keyboard lets you edit equations like never before
• Change the font size or color of each selected expression
• Use iCloud to save and open your files on other computers and devices
• Print or email the documents you create in several formats
Share Actions for your documents:
• Print/Email PDF with page layout for Letter Size or A4 Size, Portrait or Landscape mode and the options Fit to Page or Automatic Fit
• Share a copy of the trip to other users or to yourself, for backup
• Duplicate document
• Email JPGs of all document expressions
• Copy Image of selected expression or entire document to clipboard
• Save JPG of selected expression or entire document to Camera Roll
• Export to iCloud
• Storage rights to the ZurApps Vault to export and import documents using a private key
• Unlimited access to download and upload documents within ZurApps Library
• Additional features such as creating multiple documents and several ways of sharing documents
The ZurApps Library is hosted by ZurApps Research and it is continuously updated with new documents created by ZurApps Research as well as with user submitted documents monitored and approved by ZurApps Research.
The ZurApps Vault provides private storage and is hosted by ZurApps Research.
MathPad FAMILY OF APPS INCLUDES:
• MathPad* – iOS app
• MathPad EDU** – iOS app
• MathPad* – macOS app
• MathPad EDU** – macOS app
*TRY BEFORE YOU BUY! - FREE app that includes In-App Purchase for PREMIUM Subscription with a free trial period of one month
**EDU includes perpetual access to the capabilities included with PREMIUM Subscription and does not include any In-App Purchases.
Video Tutorials available at http://www.zurapps.com/mathpad
5-STAR USER REVIEWS FROM AROUND THE WORLD:
"Cool app - I can make mathematical expressions easily. I recommend this app." (Brazil)
"Matrices - I've been trying to find an app that would let me write Matrices! Found it!" (Canada)
"Great concept! - This is a great concept, especially for kids with disgraphia. I'd like to see it do more stuff specifically for elementary and middle school math […]" (USA)
• Updated theme of the app and added adaptive colours for Light/Dark modes
• Resolved several bugs that prevented the subscribe prompt from displaying properly in different situations
• Corrected issues with opening documents form the ZurApps Library and submitting documents to the ZurApps Library that cause app to close
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is TERRIBLE app!!
it made my computer crash and didnt allow me to finish my homework!
Not to mention it is almost $10 dollars simply wasted!
II wish I could get my money back and warn people about this abussive and terrible experience.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry that you are experincing issues. Please send details at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds requests should be submimitted to iTunes Support.
A good start
This is a good start on a formula creator, but needs some revisions to turn it into a polished product. I’m not a mathematician, so it’s hard for me to say how complete it is, but it works reasonably well, and if you’re knowledgeable of software and mathematical symbology, it’s fairly straightforward to find what you need. The UI is a bit clunky, and I got stuck trying to move a subscripted index value somewhere close to the value it was supposed to index; i.e., with s-sub-n, I couldn’t find a way to move the n closer to the s, which was notably annoying. (I found a workaround by exporting the formula to latex, then using an online converter to push the latex back out to a PNG image I could use in the document I was creating.) I also don’t understand the value of the Math Keyboard, though I suppose if you were doing a lot of long formulas, it might be worthwhile to learn. Overall, I think this application has serious potential, but the UI needs a lot of elbow grease to make it truly world class.
Cumbersome and difficult
The idea of the program is great but when using it I found myself frustrated to the point of writing equations out by hand or using MS Word. There are tutorials but I did not find them very helpful.
You can build fairly lengthy equations with this editor but I had immense trouble spacing the equation terms. For example, the subscripts are horrible and add extra spaces that make symbols very annoying to read. The brackets were not ideal either - very hard to be compact. Perhaps you will have better success than I did but I found the effort required for this simple program was too great.
I cant believe I am saying this but I am better off using the MS Word equation editor.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.