Winner of Facebook's prestigious FbStart Apps of the Year award for 2017!
Tracking periods is now fun and easy!
Maya is an easy and fun to use period tracker (menstrual cycle calendar). Use Maya to track your periods, related symptoms, mood swings and your overall health.
- Period / menstrual phases in intuitive color codes
- Automatic and accurate prediction of fertility
- Tweak menstrual cycle length and flow length
- Backup data to account and sync to multiple devices
- Password protection
- Easy entry of past cycles
- Prediction for start of cycle in the coming months
- Options to log love, weight and temperature
- Options to log symptoms and moods
- Graphs for weight and temperature
- View statistics and history
- Set vital reminders to the phone’s calendar
- Option to email all data
- Beautiful themes
- Maya provides a few premium features that are optional. Should you choose to upgrade to a premium membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Length & Price of Subscription: Your monthly subscription is $0.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $3.99 per year (Price may vary by location).
- Auto renewable nature: Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after the purchase.
For any support, queries or suggestions, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay tuned to new features, updates and releases. Follow us at:
- Track Cervical Mucus : Track and monitor your cervical mucus to predict your ovulation
- Intimacy Diary : Mark days of intimacy as protected or unprotected
- Pill Reminder : An updated pill reminder with options to customize the duration
Ratings and Reviews
A++ I have been using this app to track my (very long and irregular periods) for almost three years now. The longer you use it, the more accurate it becomes. I love the layout of it, the color/font design, and it is easy to navigate. The options to record symptoms, weight, and moods, too, are very helpful at detecting patterns in my body and emotional state during different phases of my menstrual cycle. One thing I would like to see: my cycles are sometimes over 45 days, but the app ignores them and grays those cycles out because it thinks I forgot to record a period in there somewhere. I’d like a function to tell it that the 48-or-whatever days was the full cycle length, so it will take that into account in its future predictions.
Developer Response ,
We really appreciate your valuable suggestion. Rest assured, the Maya team is always on the look out for customer feedback and we will most definitely pass on your feedback to the team. Thank you and have a great day!
Cluttered with irrelevant ads
The actual content related to the app is good however it’s a real inconvenience to use when 50% of the time you open it a full screen ad pops up. In honesty it makes me want to use this app less frequently which I presume is not what the developers want. Most of the ads are for gaming and the last ad I was served was for an anime game that was about a cheating boyfriend...not really something that would resonate with the audience that use this app and certainly at an irrelevant moment. When I’m tracking my menstrual cycle do advertisers really believe I want to play a game right now?! Maybe consult a group of women first before another brilliant advertising idea gets approved🙄. Here’s some free advice- if they really need advertising dollars restrict advertisers to those that fit in relevant mindset such as tampons, profilactics, hearing pads, midol, pregnancy tests, etc etc.
Please don’t suggest I pay to “upgrade” to ad-free version. We as women are underpaid and overtaxed (see: PinkTax) so between that and what women spend in birth control, sanitary pads, etc per month- paying men for premium PMS motioning is just not gunna happen.
🎀I LOVE MAYA🎀
Just wanted to take the time out and write a review about this particular period tracking app called Maya. I LOVE IT💕 (unlike any other period apps that I’ve tried for a long period of time because they just didn’t work out for me............they didn’t have helpful tips like Maya does) because not only does it have helpful tips which is the number 1 thing I really love about it............it’s because I love the whole entire interface too😄 Maya is my go-to period tracker🎀 I’m using the free version of this app☺️ but could I see more themes that are free and not in premium? Again, thank you to the developer(s) for creating an amazing and cute app like Maya💗 I give Maya 5 stars✨ but this app deserves more tho😉🤩
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Plackal Techno Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- 77.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2011 - 16 Plackal
- In-App Purchases
- Go Silver for a month $0.99
- Go Silver for a year $4.99
- Go Premium $4.99
- Go Silver for a year $3.99
- Go Silver for a lifetime $9.99