Everyone needs help at times . . .
MCHELP App is a quick click to reach immediate crisis support and information via text or voice. Everyone in McHenry County will benefit from the app which easily downloads on mobile devices.
The MCHELP App connects to:
· Crisis Line for Text & Voice 24/7 – Anonymous access to trained, licensed crisis counselors in times of emergency, concern, anxiety or need.
· A Way Out - Easy access for treatment as well as amnesty to individuals with drug and alcohol use disorders. Click this link to learn which police stations provide services 24/7.
· QPR – Question. Persuade. Refer. – Reduces suicidal behaviors through proven suicide prevention training program.
· 2-1-1 McHenry County Health & Human Resources via Text or Voice – Live phone advice on housing, employment, family issues and social service support available.
· McHenry County Mental Health Board Network – Behavioral health support lists and links.
Get quick access to critical and vital McHenry County support.
For troubleshooting, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s a super good app the person talking to you is real! Every app I’ve tried is a robot and is confusing and doesn’t understand anything but this is perfect slow responses but good ones it’s helped a lot
Desperately needs an update
The app no longer shows buttons on the main app screen, just text. If this is an app that you want people to use (and I definitely think they should), please give it more attention and make sure that it remains functional.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.