Share updates, ask questions, support others, and stay connected with others throughout your or your loved one’s recovery. This invite-only community is a tool to help you navigate recovery and receive support when you need it the most.
* Peers and coaches to share updates, ask questions, and offer support.
* Your recovery program to receive inspirations, updates for onsite events, and ways to be involved. (For Alumni)
* Other families who have loved ones in recovery (For Family Members)
* Real-time posts: This private group allows you to stay connected to fellow alumni or families in real-time.
* Daily inspirations help to center your thoughts and actions.
* Recovery Content: Explore videos, podcasts, and articles to help you as you progress in your recovery.
* Discussions are a way for you to share your voice and inspire others on recovery topics.
* Privacy: The community is invite-only and created for Rosecrance. You control what information to share.
* Telehealth: Schedule and join telehealth appointments with a patient, or a group, all from within the app!
* Conversations of private messages are now searchable
* View your present and upcoming appointments from one easy spot
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Rosecrance, Inc.
- 83.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 CaredFor, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.