MD 4KIDS is designed to be your “go-to app” for managing your child’s health.
Questions and concerns about your child’s health can arise day or night - even when you’re at work or your doctor’s office is closed. But dealing with your child’s illnesses, injuries and new behaviors can be easier…
MD 4KIDS is designed to be your “go-to app” for managing your child’s health. It provides tools for making every day health decisions.
Our new design supports easier access to the everyday resources you may need:
Does your child have a new symptom, injury or behavior?
• Symptoms – for help deciding what to do when your child is sick or hurt
• Parent Advice – for answers to questions about behaviors, eating and wellness
• First Aid – for quick reference when time is precious
• Meds – for help with dosages and maintaining a list of your child’s medications
Where should you take your child for treatment? The following locations and services are just one tap away, if your child does need to be seen for care:
• Find a Doctor – search our directory to find the perfect doctor for your child
• Locations – quick access to OHSU Doernbecher facilities and points of care
• Emergency – quick connections to Poison Center, 911, and ERs
Want to Connect with us?
• Feedback – a direct email message for letting us know what you think
• Donate – an option to make a donation to our programs
• Social media – join our community
Disclaimer: The information provided with this application is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think your child may have a medical emergency, call the doctor or 911 immediately. Before using MD 4KIDS, all users should read and agree with the full Disclaimer available in the application.
*Updated to new platform
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent TRUSTABLE Resource
Created by Doctors and medical staff, this has literally every question, answer, explanation, directions and more any child caregiver could need!! Easy to consult guide with a wealth of information including symptom descriptions of when you should or should not call 911 or doctor or go to the ED, and how to try to resolve with recommendations from pediatricians. So far this hasn’t let me down!! First time mom here so I am always losing my mind over the tiniest thing. This app has calmed me down numerous times lol
Huge help for parents
This app is fantastic. We use it most frequently for the med doseage charts, and for the the suggestions for treatment and when to be seen for common illnesses. Thanks for making such a great app!
This is such a great app. It gives you helpful info on home remedies and also when to call or go into the doctor. It’s so helpful to have!!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- OHSU/Doernbecher Children's Hospital
- 59.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Self Care Decisions, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.