MDLA is a new kind of fashion magazine - a fashion magazine designed for how we consume fashion online today.
Many of us born in an online generation can only sigh in nostalgia at the glamour and wonder of print fashion magazines from the early 2000s. As the world moved online, the once iconic fashion media companies failed to evolve - they gave us lazy pdfs to browse on slow and buggy e-readers as Inst*gr*m took over to give us the fast immersive content we wanted. Their disinterest in the preservation of beauty online is clear and it’s time we had a new medium to explore and appreciate fashion for fashion’s sake. MDLA is an experiment to revive the glory of early fashion media re-imagined through powerful online media technology from present day.
Our first iteration MDLA Runway brings you a variety of powerful features you’d expect from a modern fashion runway viewer:
* Intuitive Interface - Flip through runway looks with a simple swipe or drag. Jump through to your favorite designer’s early years with just a tap and slide. No endless scroll, no ads, no interruptions
* Powerful search - Search for your favorite collections down to their specific year and season. Find archive collections by your favorite designers from their early years and from labels they previously worked at. Don’t worry about typos or using shorthands - we know what you mean :)
* Lightning fast - Browse high resolution look images from the runway loaded in a flash of a second
* 3D Showcase - Play around with high resolution 3D captures of rare archive “grail” pieces complete with added context from its rich fashion history and references from its original collection for you to explore and learn
* Immersive Editorials - Explore our selection of hand-curated stories of iconic archive pieces, profiles of in vogue runway designers, lost fashion techniques and striking editorial campaigns
Our catalog features thousands of collections dating back to the early 90s from the most iconic names in fashion
Browse the archives from your favorite labels: Dior - Gucci - Louis Vuitton - Prada - Balenciaga - Saint Laurent - Margiela
As well as your favorite designers: Raf Simons - Rick Owens - Tom Ford - Alexander McQueen - Hedi Slimane - Virgil Abloh - Issey Miyake
- Create a moodboard of your favorite runway looks and share with friends
- Section to browse latest fashion week collections (eg: nyfw 2023)
MDLA is for high fashion followers, meticulous moodboard makers, archive fashion collectors, y2k fashion magazine enjoyers, small town gossip girl lovers, vintage fashion shoppers, aesthetics respecters, ‘it’ girls, clout guys, connoisseurs, hobbyists, tasteful amateurs and most importantly, you :)
Bug fixes and improvements for iPad
Ratings and Reviews
App has some rough edges and sometimes stuff won’t load, but it’s the better than vogue runway (except for not including reviews), and therefore the best at what it does
Everything you want.
Compact, well-designed, information.
Navigation is quick and easy!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MDLA Inc.
- 52.3 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 MDLA Inc.