• Plan your meals for the days and weeks ahead.
• Save recipes you know you can cook, so you always have inspiration in the kitchen.
• Everything is shared with your partner or housemates so you always know what meals you’re having and what ingredients you need to pick up.
• Save money and avoid waste – only buy the groceries you need.
Why choose MealsUp?
• First-class offline support: use MealsUp as normal, whether you’re online or not. Everything seamlessly syncs once you're back online.
• Realtime shared accounts: your meals, dishes and shopping list are shared between you and your housemates and update in realtime.
• Metric and US units: use either, or both, and instantly convert from one to the other.
• Receive intelligent ingredient suggestions when adding your dishes.
• Print your meal plan to share with relatives or stick on the fridge.
>> This patch release fixes a bug which happens when trying to invite other users to your home.
Release notes for v1.14.3
We have begun a redesign of various parts of MealsUp, and we intend to release these changes gradually as and when they are ready. The first is in this release, alongside another much-requested feature!
• All modals have received a refresh. Modals are those views which pop up from the bottom of the screen, for example when you add a new dish or schedule a meal. We have removed the "floating box" that holds all the modal content, so that the content can take up the full width of the screen. This makes much more sense as it gives your ingredients and dishes the full space of your device's screen, meaning better readability and less scrolling.
• You can now delete dishes! This has been requested more times than anything else, but it was a hard problem to solve as so many other things (scheduled meals, shopping list items etc) relied on dishes aways being available.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just what I’ve been looking for!
This app is perfect. I plan the meals. After you add the recipes to the list (sometimes I add the ingredients sometimes if it’s basic I just put the title), it store all the recipes for you. When you add the recipes to you meal plan it adds it to the grocery list. My husband also has the app in case I need him to do the grocery shopping. You can add or remove people to your “home” so that great for multiple families living together. You get a free trail and it doesn’t ask for any payment information to try it out which I loved because we’ve all tried a free trial, didn’t love it and canceled but they billed us anyway and then had to go through the hassle of getting a refund. These guys won’t do that if you don’t love this app, but I think you will.
Exactly what I was looking for
I must have downloaded every app remotely related to menu planning before I found this one, and this is where I’m stopping! The clean design makes it easy to see what I’m doing at a glance, and I can sync it with both my iPad and my phone, as well as being able to loop my boyfriend’s phone in on it too. I can save all my recipes, as well as search by ingredients, which is perfect! Seriously, if you want a nice, easy meal planner and grocery list maker, this is it!
Best app ever
I love this app! Only app I know that helps plan you meals for the weeks to come and invite family member to join and see the menu and add to it ! Absolutely love it . App crashed once but I contacted the lm and got it fixed in minutes .
- Benjamin Styles
- 36.9 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Benjamin Adam Styles
- In-App Purchases
- Shopping List $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.