Plan your meals, save your recipes and get automatic shopping lists – with a refreshing, functional design.
• Plan your meals for the days and weeks ahead.
• Save recipes you know you can cook, so you always have inspiration in the kitchen.
• Everything is shared with your partner or housemates so you always know what meals you’re having and what ingredients you need to pick up.
• Save money and avoid waste – only buy the groceries you need.
Why choose MealsUp?
• First-class offline support: use MealsUp as normal, whether you’re online or not. Everything seamlessly syncs once you're back online.
• Realtime shared accounts: your meals, dishes and shopping list are shared between you and your housemates and update in realtime.
• Metric and US units: use either, or both, and instantly convert from one to the other.
• Receive intelligent ingredient suggestions when adding your dishes.
• Print your meal plan to share with relatives or stick on the fridge.
This release fixes a bug which caused the app to crash occasionally. Sorry, we don’t usually let these kinds of bugs creep in!
Ratings and Reviews
Just what I’ve been looking for!
This app is perfect. I plan the meals. After you add the recipes to the list (sometimes I add the ingredients sometimes if it’s basic I just put the title), it store all the recipes for you. When you add the recipes to you meal plan it adds it to the grocery list. My husband also has the app in case I need him to do the grocery shopping. You can add or remove people to your “home” so that great for multiple families living together. You get a free trail and it doesn’t ask for any payment information to try it out which I loved because we’ve all tried a free trial, didn’t love it and canceled but they billed us anyway and then had to go through the hassle of getting a refund. These guys won’t do that if you don’t love this app, but I think you will.
Exactly what I was looking for
I must have downloaded every app remotely related to menu planning before I found this one, and this is where I’m stopping! The clean design makes it easy to see what I’m doing at a glance, and I can sync it with both my iPad and my phone, as well as being able to loop my boyfriend’s phone in on it too. I can save all my recipes, as well as search by ingredients, which is perfect! Seriously, if you want a nice, easy meal planner and grocery list maker, this is it!
Fabulous dinner planning app
This is a simple to use meal planner that you can print out and put on your fridge! If you want you can even use it as a list for the groceries you need to make the meals. The developer is very open to suggestions for improvements and my kids love being able to see what’s going to be for dinner. I love that it saves all my meals so that when I sit down to make a plan I’m not starting from scratch each time. Definitely worth the download!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Benjamin Styles
- 41.1 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Benjamin Adam Styles
- In-App Purchases
- Shopping List $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.