Control a powerful lance of MechWarriors and battle through the Lyran Commonwealth in 21 missions, across 3 planets. Your first assignment: Outmaneuver the Draconis Combine for supremacy — and survival. The official MechWarrior game for iOS puts the real-time strategy of the BattleTech Universe into the palm of your hand. Stability and graphics may vary depending on performance of device. Check http://www.mechwarriortc.com/compatibility.html for more details.
Send your lance of MechWarriors into battle, control their every move and use your best strategies to defeat the enemy. MechWarrior: Tactical Command delivers a unique set of touchscreen controls and the finest real-time strategy (RTS) experience with full camera rotation within the 3D environment. The authentic BattleTech mechanics include heat sensitivity and limbs with individual sources of health and power. Outmaneuver waves of elementals, tanks, and heavily armored mechs. Prepare for the most exciting, authentic BattleTech game ever released to the App Store!
Stunning cut-scenes and graphics optimized for iOS 6 with retina display
Now a universal app with integration across iOS devices
Full camera rotation within the 3D environment
Real time tactics and unique game controls
Authenticity to the original BattleTech universe and beloved board game
21 unique missions across three planets
Three difficulty modes and complete customization for resources, technology, weaponry and BattleMech upgrades
Download MechWarrior: Tactical Command today and see why games journalists have raved about it.
“One of the best strategy games on iOS.” – TODAYOnline
“Makes me feel like a slightly taller Tom Cruise in Minority Report. 9 out of 10.” -– RTSGuru
“The gameplay sticks to the original MechWarrior board game without trying to be a straight port.” –
“Creator Personae Studios is looking to perfectly blend traditional real-time strategy with basic MechWarrior elements.” – Touch Arcade
Visit us: mechwarriortc.com
Like us: facebook.com/pages/MechWarrior-Tactical-Command/172846279428622
Follow us: twitter.com/MechWarriorTC
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I want to love this...
I've played every BattleTech/MechWarrior game created. This game so wants to be MechCommander - which is not a bad thing! The iPad is a great platform for this type of top-down game. The game is lots of fun and quite entertaining, but some aspects are lacking:
1) pathfinding leaves me wanting. Too many times I've lost a Mech because it got hung up on some random piece of the map. An option for Mechs with jump jets to take the most direct path might be fun too.
2) maybe it's my fingers, but dragging 1x1 equipment to your Mech in the Mech bay is too picky. You need to be spot on to drop it right. If the majority of the pixels is on the grid, that's where I want it. I shouldn't have to line it up like I'm docking a shuttle to the space station.
3) Give me the ability to add armor/armor types. Just like MechWarrior, I'd be willing to exchange firepower for some extra armor under certain conditions.
4) LRMs are guided, not all hit, but some ALWAYS do. Mechs equipped with them couldn't hit the broad side of a barn if they were IN IT.
5) I wish I could group certain mechs into a "shortcut" so I could dispatch them as teams rather than getting carpel-tunnel by rapid-fire selecting/deselecting units.
Very poor game!
Poor unit control. Why is everything so small. Essentially can’t hide because you usually can’t even get that close to the vegetation let alone take cover near some. My teammate gets killed and they keep talking even though they’re dead. We were discovered so mission 2 should gave been a failure but it wasn’t. You fail to suspend disbelief. The game hold no interest. This is not Battle Tech nor Mech Warrior. Wasted $8. Should have paid attention to the 1 and 2 star reviews.
This is Battle Tech in name only. The good reviews are likely from under 40 year olds. My BattleTech PC game on 3 1/2” floppy disks (even) from mid 1980s was better than this.
Rough... like a mech with two hits to the gyros...
Not a finished product in my opinion. It loads and runs on my IP11MP fine but the game play is bland beyond belief. I can’t even get through the first 3 missions without falling asleep. It’s maybe a quarter of what the original mechcommander was from PC. I’m stuck in a truck with nothing else to do and still can’t bring myself to play it... it’s blah.
- Personae Studios L.L.P.
- 1.4 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2012 Personae Studios L.L.P.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.