MedM Health 4+
Your Mobile Health Diary
Designed for iPad
MedM Health - the most connected and user-friendly mobile health diary for personal or family use
Our health tracking mobile app is a single entry point for journaling such physiological data as blood sugar, fetal doppler, blood pressure, heart rate, body temperature, ECG, body weight, level of blood oxygen (SpO2), spirometry, activity, and sleep. Data can be collected automatically from fitness and medical devices or entered manually via the app’s Smart Entry.
The MedM Health application does not require registration but offers optional synchronization and backup with our free cloud service. Unregistered users can keep their health diaries in offline mode (data stored on the smartphone).
The MedM Health journal offers its users:
* Easy entry: the app can be set to receive data from devices automatically (the settings screen appears at pairing); alternatively, it takes just a couple of taps to add a journal entry manually.
* Reminders: customizable reminders can be set for various repeat intervals and help ensure that measurements and/or pills are taken on time.
* Thresholds: notifications (push or email) can be sent if measurements for selected vital signs surpass a set value.
* Remote access and data sharing: the MedM Cloud users can export and backup data to and print out reports from the MedM Health portal (https://health.medm.com). It is also possible to share health data with loved ones, friends, and physicians. The cloud keeps the health journal safely stored and up-to-date, even if medical or fitness devices change.
* Uncluttered interface: the app’s clean and minimalistic design with no ads or in-app purchases helps users focus on tracking their data.
* Data safety: MedM complies with all applicable data protection best practices: measurements are securely synchronized with MedM Cloud via HTTPS protocol, and data is stored encrypted on securely hosted servers. Users exercise full control of their records and can export or request to delete them at any time.
* Export to/import from Apple Health: activity information (daily steps and sleep), heart rate, weight, blood pressure, blood oxygen, blood glucose, spirometry, and body temperature data.
MedM is the absolute world leader in Smart Medical devices connectivity. Our apps provide seamless direct data collection from hundreds of fitness and medical devices, sensors, and wearables equipped with Bluetooth and ANT+.
MedM Apps are compatible with products of the following vendors:
A&D Medical, Aerotel, AndesFit, ARKRAY, AViTa, Bayer Vital, Berry, Biolight, Bodimetrics, Borsam, CGS Sensors, ChoiceMMed, Coagusense, Contec, Cosinuss, Creative Industry, D-Heart, eHealthSource, Entra Health Systems Co. Ltd., ERT, ETA, Fleming Medical, Fora Care Inc., H3 system, I.E.M., iChoice, Indie Health, Jerry Medical, Jumper Medical, Kinetik Wellbeing, Leicke, LuckCome, Masimo, MicroLife, Mio Global, MIR, Mobile Action, Monitored Therapeutics, Inc., Nonin, Omron, Oregon Scientific, Oxitone, Perlong, Philips, Polymap Wireless, Pyle Audio, Radiant Innovation, Renesas, Roche, Rossmax, Rycom, SD Biosensor, Shecare, Shenzhen Pump Medical, SmartLAB, SRM, Sybercare, TaiDoc, Tanita, TECH-MED, TigraSport, Transtek, Trividia Health, Viatom, Visomat, Vitagoods, Vitalograph, Wahoo, Xporti, Zephyr Technology, Zewa Inc.
NOTE! Device compatibility can be checked here: https://medm.com/sensors.
1. Integration with Nota Mole Tracker
2. Email verification & changing
3. New devices added:
- BP monitors: glatt CARE TMB-1490-BS; OxiPro BP2; ProMedica Superb; 12 units by Transtek
- Glucometers: i-SENS CareSens N Feliz; Sinocare Safe AQ max II; TaiDoc TD-4206, TD-4266
- Ketone meters: i-SENS KetoSens; TaiDoc TD-4206
- Spirometer: CMI Health SpiroLink B1
- Thermometer: ChoiceMMed CFT-308C
- Cholesterol meter: TaiDoc TD-4206
- Scales: EZFAST GBF-2108-N; PIC BodyStation Easy; Transtek GBF-2225-B
Ratings and Reviews
I find this health app very helpful in monitoring my heart rate paired with my Oxiline Pressure Pro monitor. The data is very easy to read & keep track of. Extremely easy to set up as well. It supports multiple types of devices as well. Having a single app to track multiple health readings is fantastic.
Can use without setting up an account, a big plus for anyone concerned about security issues.
I docked 1 star due to having trouble finding a compatible thermometer. Almost all compatible thermometers on their list are not available in the U.S. Hopefully I’ll have better luck with weight scales when it comes time to buy one.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you very much for sharing such valuable feedback!
Please contact us at Support@medm.com and our support team will provide you a list of Bluetooth MedM-compatible thermometers available in U.S. After that we hope you will add 1 star! Best regrads, MedM Team
The best way to consolidate data from smart devices by different manufacturers
I’ve started using the app recently and I highly recommend it even if no smart devices are involved: manually entering measurements (weight, temperature, blood pressure, notes) is easy and pushing data to Apple Health works very well. But the app really shines when it comes to directly integrating a number of different brands and devices. It’s truly impressive! All of that without annoying ads. I had a minor issue connecting to my Omron VIVA scale: it didn't work very well, but I was able to connect it to MedM Weight app and get the data through it.
But the only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because it doesn't support my BP ( Omron M7 Intelli IT, HEM-7322T). I’ll gladly change my evaluation if support for that ever gets added.
I was able to exchange my BP monitor to the X7 Smart and the new device works beautifully with the app. Great job! I’m changing my initial review to 5 stars. 🙂
Also, I forgot to mention another cool aspect: the Health MedM website. A central place to see and share the data collected by the apps. It's also possible to export the data in different formats. It would be nice if we could generate a report with the text from the Notes, like we can with the other measurements.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your feedback! Omron Viva is not already supported in MedM Health but it will in the coming release. You can use MedM Weight app with this device for now,
especially since all data from MedM Weight is synchronized with MedM Health if using one account.
We regret you have not given us five stars for the reason you described because we physically cannot support all devices in the world, but we try doing this. What about the case with Omron M7 - Omron corporation didn't provide us with the Bluetooth protocol of this device. You can use Omron X7 Smart, Omron X4 Smart, Omron Evolv, Omron RS7 Intelli IT, Omron RS3 Intelli IT instead. These devices work just fine with our apps. You can always track the full list of MedM connected devices on www.medm.com/sensors.
Best regards, MedM Team
Easy but. . .
So I got he app got it set up and then realized it only had my blood pressure device. I wanted to add my iWatch, Medtronic mini med insulin pump and my Dexcom CGM. Help? Is there a way to do this? I cannot use App,e Health it is not yet compatible with Dexcom CGM.
Developer Response ,
Dear Karin, Thank you for leaving a review! It's no need to directly support Apple Watch in the MedM Health app since the app allows data import of Sleep, Activity, Heart Rate, Exercise, Oxygen and other data type from Apple Health. Please find the related info in the app user manual https://www.medm.com/downloads/MedM_Heath_Getting_Started.pdf. Regarding Dexcom device we would like to support it in the app but "it needs two for tango": if the Dexcom company meets us halfway to integrate their devices to the MedM Platform we'll support them for sure. Please note, that the higher app rating helps us a lot deal with vendors to support their devices with Bluetooth. With any issues, questions or suggestions you could contact us at Support@medm.com. Best regards, MedM Team
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MedM Inc
- 58.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 by MedM Inc