Shop with ease and save more; whether at home or in store! Make the most out of your shopping experience with Meijer's app using the following features:
HOME DELIVERY and PICKUP
– Shop online & place an order for pickup or home delivery to skip the trip inside the store!
– To get started, select pickup or delivery from your home screen and use your personalized grocery & shopping lists to start building your cart.
– No membership required, no markup on products, and you can use your mPerks coupons and rewards!
– All your order details are in the Orders section, where you can review, edit, or cancel your order.
– If you're grocery shopping in-store, remember to scan your mPerks barcode at checkout or link your mPerks to your credit card in the Accounts section so you never have to worry about it.
– Use Shop & Scan to scan items to add them to your cart, clip associated coupons, and skip the checkout line!
– Get organized for making a trip to the store by using the shopping list.
– Creating an account automatically signs you up for our rewards program!
– If you qualify for a reward, we'll start it for you!
– Track your reward progress in the Rewards section and stay up-to-date by opting in to email or push notifications.
– Browse coupons in the Coupons section or easily find them as you're building your cart. Find deals in our weekly ad and apply coupons.
– Clip coupons to redeem in store when you enter your mPerks ID at checkout or to have them apply to your pickup/delivery order.
We're making the app experience better by fixing bugs and improving performance.
Ratings and Reviews
new Meijer consumer & lovin’ it
recently the Meijer in 7Hills OH opened & i have enjoyed shopping at the new store in person or shopping via the app & having it delivered (for the super price this summer! maybe that can be extended?). The ease of use when ordering, the multitude of delivery times, & knowing that I will get what I need quickly -instead of a day or two out -has alleviated a lot of stress during the pandemic days we are all still in. I’m able to get things for my family or my grandmother with ease, thank you! It is wonderful to have you in the area.
when I do shop in person i have certainly spent more time in there than intended. the store is beautiful, great clothing, i like the Meijer brand products so far & i really like that there is an entire section devoted to pets & i am only a pet auntie.
the recco or ask that I have is for the ability to utilize P-EBT cards via the app for payment (pandemic electronic funds Ohio’s children have been given to help with food insecurity throughout the pandemic). would like to be able to utilize those resources for my family at Meijer.
Issues with order pick up
I have been a loyal Meijer shopper for many many years. I even have a Meijer Mastercard. I made an online pick up order thru the Meijer app in the beginning of July 2022 - I showed up at my time to pick up my grocery order. The Meijer associate loaded my order in my vehicle and walked away. As I was pulling out of the parking spot she came back up to my window and told me my Meijer Mastercard did not process to pay for my order and that I had to go inside and pay. This was very inconvenient as I was in a hurry with 4 kids in my car which is why I did the online order to save time and hassle of carting in my 4 kids. Then again in the beginning of August I had the same issue happened- however this time I had already left the Meijer parking lot and the Meijer associate called my cell phone when I was 5 minutes from home. She told me I needed to come back and pay for my order due to yet again my Meijer Mastercard did not process. I turned around and drove back to the store again with my 4 kids. And once I went inside to pay they were not able to get my Meijer Mastercard to pay for my order and I had no other form of payment. I was so embarrassed- they associates were very rude and told me I had to go get my order from my Tahoe and bring back inside. So I did - no one helped me. I do not understand why this keeps happening. I have no problem using my card when I was on vacation in Mexico! This experience has turned my away from Meijer.
Developer Response ,
Hi Connie, we sincerely apologize for this bad experiences that you have had. We would love to get this solved for you so you can continue to use your card and shop at Mejier! Can you please send over your email or phone number associated with your Meijer account to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can further look into this for you.
Getting better... but by how much?
I am a Shipt subscriber only because the Meijer app was so slow and difficult to use. The application was not intuitive and it was easy to get lost in all the layers of the app. After the past several months (summer 2020) the Meijer app is speeding up and becoming more user friendly. I am now thinking that I can use the Meijer app and not pay the Shipt monthly subscription cost. Not only can the Meijer app save the monthly cost but the groceries are cheaper going through the Meijer app. (Shipt surcharges each item purchased.). The Meijer application also allows the use of money saving coupons earned from past purchases. I really like the Shipt buyers but this service comes at an extra cost. (Note: Also the Shipt customer service was fast, easy and comprehensive. With the Meijer app I felt like I was on my own.) Since the Meijer app has improved, and been upgraded, I am going to begin picking up groceries through the store "pick up" program. This is a trial on my part and I will update you after a trial period. I'm anticipating that the Meijer app will be all I need and I will not have to go back to Shipt...we shall see.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 125.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Meijer
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.