Shop with ease and save more; whether at home or in store! Make the most out of your shopping experience with Meijer's app using the following features:
GROCERY DELIVERY and PICKUP
– Shop online & place an order for pickup or home delivery to skip the trip inside the store!
– To get started, select pickup or delivery from your home screen and use your personalized grocery & shopping lists to start building your cart.
– No membership required, no markup on products, and you can use your mPerks coupons and rewards!
– All your order details are in the Orders section, where you can review, edit, or cancel your order.
– If you're grocery shopping in-store, remember to scan your mPerks barcode at checkout or link your mPerks to your credit card in the Accounts section so you never have to worry about it.
– Use Shop & Scan to scan items to add them to your cart, clip associated coupons, and skip the checkout line!
– Get organized for making a trip to the store by using the shopping list.
FIND YOUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS
– Explore our selection of grocery products, such as fresh produce, meats, dairy and more.
– Shop our seasonal and holiday collections.
– Stock up on everyday essentials including household items, snacks and more!
– Creating an account automatically signs you up for our mPerks rewards program!
– If you qualify for a reward, we'll start it for you!
– Track your reward progress in the Rewards section and stay up-to-date by opting in to email or push notifications.
– Browse coupons in the coupons section or easily find them as you're building your cart. Find deals in our weekly ad and apply coupons.
– Clip coupons to redeem in store when you enter your mPerks ID at checkout or to have them apply to your pickup/delivery order.
We're making the app experience better by fixing bugs and improving performance.
Ratings and Reviews
I will continue to get the word out to everyone I can. You have become out of reach for my food budget. You are way overpriced compared to Walmart on most items. I also noticed how you have tried to con your consumers by marking up your Meijer brand over the name brands. I believe you do this as to undermine the intelligence of your consumers. I’m guessing this marketing practice is to try and fool shoppers to automatically pick up the Meijer brand assuming it would be less expensive than other name brands. Your can foods are a perfect example of this tactic. You have lost me as a customer. Also to all Meijer shoppers, be aware of how the app collect your personal data from your phone. Why would they need to know my contacts and other personal information. I’m aware that you sell personal information to third parties from the data you collect from your consumers. Americans need to wake up!! What happened to having normal sales without buying 5 bags of chips to get the sale price. Also having to clip my coupons from the app. Ridiculous… just have good old fashioned sales without all the strings attached. I will make it my mission to get as many people to shop elsewhere. YOU ARE part of the GREED in this country! Shameful!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we are sorry that you feel this way. At Meijer, we try to stay competitive with our prices and our promotions and should be pretty aligned with other stores in the area. If you're not seeing this, we apologize that it means you are not going to be frequenting our stores. We do hope that you return in the future, but if not, we wish you the best.
Issues with order pick up
I have been a loyal Meijer shopper for many many years. I even have a Meijer Mastercard. I made an online pick up order thru the Meijer app in the beginning of July 2022 - I showed up at my time to pick up my grocery order. The Meijer associate loaded my order in my vehicle and walked away. As I was pulling out of the parking spot she came back up to my window and told me my Meijer Mastercard did not process to pay for my order and that I had to go inside and pay. This was very inconvenient as I was in a hurry with 4 kids in my car which is why I did the online order to save time and hassle of carting in my 4 kids. Then again in the beginning of August I had the same issue happened- however this time I had already left the Meijer parking lot and the Meijer associate called my cell phone when I was 5 minutes from home. She told me I needed to come back and pay for my order due to yet again my Meijer Mastercard did not process. I turned around and drove back to the store again with my 4 kids. And once I went inside to pay they were not able to get my Meijer Mastercard to pay for my order and I had no other form of payment. I was so embarrassed- they associates were very rude and told me I had to go get my order from my Tahoe and bring back inside. So I did - no one helped me. I do not understand why this keeps happening. I have no problem using my card when I was on vacation in Mexico! This experience has turned my away from Meijer.
Developer Response ,
Hi Connie, we sincerely apologize for this bad experiences that you have had. We would love to get this solved for you so you can continue to use your card and shop at Mejier! Can you please send over your email or phone number associated with your Meijer account to email@example.com and we can further look into this for you.
Upset customer over coupon quantity requirements
I do not like how most of your coupons or sales in the store, are NOW requiring you to purchase 2 or 3 or 4 or more of the sale item, just to get the sale price. The requirement use to be on just a few things, but lately, it has been on a lot or most of the current sale items.
It is just my husband and I left in our house, therefore, most of the time, we do not need such a large quantity, nor can I afford to purchase that many!
I am not stupid, I know this is just a tactic that is use to get the customer to $pend/buy more. And I know some people are stupid enough to buy the required quantity, just to get the “sale price”, whether they need that much or that many!
PLEASE , rethink this pricing tactic… as I am sure, you are will aware of how expensive things are, most people need and are looking for sales.
I love our clean friendly Meijers store, but I have been going to our dirty Walmart,(with it’s questionable array of people), just to save some money, and were I don’t feel like I must purchase larger quantities of stuff, ethat I do not need.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 128.1 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Meijer
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.