Shop with ease and save more; whether at home or in store! Make the most out of your shopping experience with Meijer's app using the following features:
HOME DELIVERY and PICKUP
– Shop online & place an order for pickup or home delivery to skip the trip inside the store!
– To get started, select pickup or delivery from your home screen and use your personalized grocery & shopping lists to start building your cart.
– No membership required, no markup on products, and you can use your mPerks coupons and rewards!
– All your order details are in the Orders section, where you can review, edit, or cancel your order.
– If you're grocery shopping in-store, remember to scan your mPerks barcode at checkout or link your mPerks to your credit card in the Accounts section so you never have to worry about it.
– Use Shop & Scan to scan items to add them to your cart, clip associated coupons, and skip the checkout line!
– Get organized for making a trip to the store by using the shopping list.
– Creating an account automatically signs you up for our rewards program!
– If you qualify for a reward, we'll start it for you!
– Track your reward progress in the Rewards section and stay up-to-date by opting in to email or push notifications.
– Browse coupons in the Coupons section or easily find them as you're building your cart. Find deals in our weekly ad and apply coupons.
– Clip coupons to redeem in store when you enter your mPerks ID at checkout or to have them apply to your pickup/delivery order.
We're making the app experience better by fixing bugs and improving performance.
Ratings and Reviews
new Meijer consumer & lovin’ it
recently the Meijer in 7Hills OH opened & i have enjoyed shopping at the new store in person or shopping via the app & having it delivered (for the super price this summer! maybe that can be extended?). The ease of use when ordering, the multitude of delivery times, & knowing that I will get what I need quickly -instead of a day or two out -has alleviated a lot of stress during the pandemic days we are all still in. I’m able to get things for my family or my grandmother with ease, thank you! It is wonderful to have you in the area.
when I do shop in person i have certainly spent more time in there than intended. the store is beautiful, great clothing, i like the Meijer brand products so far & i really like that there is an entire section devoted to pets & i am only a pet auntie.
the recco or ask that I have is for the ability to utilize P-EBT cards via the app for payment (pandemic electronic funds Ohio’s children have been given to help with food insecurity throughout the pandemic). would like to be able to utilize those resources for my family at Meijer.
Getting better... but by how much?
I am a Shipt subscriber only because the Meijer app was so slow and difficult to use. The application was not intuitive and it was easy to get lost in all the layers of the app. After the past several months (summer 2020) the Meijer app is speeding up and becoming more user friendly. I am now thinking that I can use the Meijer app and not pay the Shipt monthly subscription cost. Not only can the Meijer app save the monthly cost but the groceries are cheaper going through the Meijer app. (Shipt surcharges each item purchased.). The Meijer application also allows the use of money saving coupons earned from past purchases. I really like the Shipt buyers but this service comes at an extra cost. (Note: Also the Shipt customer service was fast, easy and comprehensive. With the Meijer app I felt like I was on my own.) Since the Meijer app has improved, and been upgraded, I am going to begin picking up groceries through the store "pick up" program. This is a trial on my part and I will update you after a trial period. I'm anticipating that the Meijer app will be all I need and I will not have to go back to Shipt...we shall see.
The app and mPerks have been great for the last couple of years of using it. One really nice thing about scanning the app at checkout was it saved the receipt in the app. I don’t need to look back at my receipts often, but it was nice knowing I had them just in case. I don’t know what update changed it, but they are all gone. I’m also not sure if it’s a feature or a bug. In the bottom right of the app I go to more>>orders and receipts, and all it says is that I haven’t placed any online orders. I don’t order online, I shop in store. I believe that is where it saved my in store purchase receipts as long as I scan the app at checkout. I’ll change to review to 5 stars if that functionality is returned.
Edit: Maybe they moved where they used to be or my brain wasn’t working. In any case they are kinda hidden. I found in store purchase receipts by going to the bottom right and tapping more>>savings. They are all there.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Ian! Thanks for the feedback. They actually have not moved at all; as they are still located under the more menu > orders & receipts. Is that not what you are seeing? Also, 8.30.0 was released today. Perhaps try upgrading to the latest version and see if that fixes it for you. If not, please let me know at email@example.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 120.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Meijer
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.