Mercku offers cutting edge technology and has taken the performance of its Wi-Fi routers to a new level. Mercku's high-speed and stable Wi-Fi signals eliminate dead spots. Moreover, using MESH technology, each node is automatically added to the network, forming a grid, with a powerful connection, faster data speeds, and next-level connectivity.
Furthermore, the Mercku app is easy to set up and use.
Mercku M2's characteristics:
1. Simple installation: Mercku’s router installation is a simple plug-and-play. Works with existing modem or any internet service provider.
2. Easy to set-up: Using the Mercku app or any Web browser, set up the network within minutes.
3. Easy to manage: Have full control over the network, including blacklisting unwanted users, setting access restrictions, checking connection statuses and limiting access to websites. All the features you want in a network, and more!
4. Remote management: Monitor and control your system, anytime, anywhere.
Looking forward to providing you with the best Wi-Fi experience ever!
1. Adapted to the new router
2. Fix known bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Still a lot of kinks
I backed this on Kickstarter, and was excited to replace my ASUS Router with the new Mercku. Upon setup, I could not get passed “connect to Mercku WiFi” even though I was connected. Luckily deleting the app then reinstalling worked.
Setting up nodes is very glitchy. Instead of only loading the node that I pressed the “reset” button on, it would populate every node connected. Obviously I have no idea which one I’m looking at to connect to, so this made setup difficult.
I’m noticing that the nodes are very slow. I had ASUS AI Mesh routers and got about 200Mbps everywhere in my 2500sqft house. No matter where I go, I see about 12Mbps now in any room. I hope this gets an update to speed everything up, because right now I don’t see myself keeping the Mercku system.
Sony TV won't connect after update
My don't TV find the SID but won't connect to it since the last router firmware update. Please fix and push another firmware! Will give 4 starts once it's fixed and 5 stars when more options are available.
Works Great - no Issues once set up
My WiFi is vastly improved since setting this up. The app works great once set up. You don’t need a 5ghz and 2ghz connection it only sets up one and auto connects as necessary.
If having trouble with set up, just delete the app and reinstall to correct issues.
Glad I got this.
- Mercku Inc
- 77.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Mercku Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.