Merlin Project for iPad is here! For 15 years, Merlin Project has been at the heart of all project managers on the Mac. Now we also make your iPad a powerful device in your projects.
Merlin Project is the professional tool for the project manager on iPad, iPhone & Mac. Customers in over 130 countries rely on this practical software. Merlin Project provides you with answers to all your questions about planning, controlling and monitoring your projects. Try the extensive functions free of charge for 30 days.
Our customers love the easy-to-learn application as a standard in many industries: For example in media, development & IT, architecture & construction as well as research & teaching.
Top Features on the iPad
• Work breakdown structure with Gantt diagram in many variations with plan/actual comparison
• Mind maps for graphical project planning
• Kanban boards with automatic adjustment of completed work
• Net plans in many graphical formats
• Costs and budgets with top-down and bottom-up planning
• Patented synchronization of all projects with other users via cloud services (iCloud, Dropbox, etc.) and Merlin Server
• Automatic resource leveling and utilization view
• Attach e-mails, checklists, project risks and additional information
• Modular reporting system
• Import from Microsoft Project
Compact on the iPhone
Merlin Project is also a reliable companion on the telephone. All data and key figures are always available in a compact format. Even minor changes are no problem. If you want to admire your project plan graphically, simply rotate your iPhone into landscape format. So you always have everything under control, even on the move.
• Annual or monthly subscription required to create & work on projects
• Before you decide, you can try Merlin Project for 30 days for free, with no obligations.
• No subscription required to open and view existing Merlin Project documents
Prices vary depending on geographical location. Subscriptions are billed via your credit card or iTunes account. Your subscription will renew automatically unless canceled within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. You may cancel automatic renewal by selecting Manage App Subscriptions in your iTunes Account settings and selecting the subscription you want to modify.
The previous version 5.1.8 version unfortunately contained a bug: iPads always displayed the compact iPhone view. This is now fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Pro Quality! The update is a game changer!
EDIT: Looks like they’ve completely redone the iOS iPad version of Merlin Project, and it looks awesome! Professional grade very similar to their great MacOS version. I haven’t fully checked it out yet, but because it looks very similar to the MacOS version, I’m giving them 5 stars. I’ll review later after I’ve spent more time. I’m a very picky person, and this app is finally living up to its potential. Good job Project Wizards!
*I’m looking forward to some updated Project Wizardry for the iPhone version!!
Developer Response ,
Awesome Airobatic, thank you very much. We are proud of our new iPad version and we'll continue working on improving it. The iPhone version with its limited space has some issues we would need to think through. Thanks again.
What I’ve waited for
Merlin was the PM tool I used through my Masters Degree Project Management courses because I wanted to go as “Mac” as possible. The port of that amazing product to iOS in a full-featured thrills me.
Some of the areas requires a little more thinking (like how you have to hold on the + button to add an attachment), but I cannot says how thrilled I am!
Developer Response ,
Thank you R2ick for your review. That's right, to add an attachment tap and hold the + button, or…
1. Tap once the row where to insert.
2. Tap the row a second time
3. and select 'Insert > Attachment >…'
I’m a long time user of Merlin for desktop. Now the iPad gets the same love and attention. I am very pleased with how well it runs, and conforms to the iPad platform so far. It feels like a solid desktop app, running on the iPad. Nice work. This is how to take Merlin out onto the production floor, or into a job site.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much adventure_tense for sharing with us your positive experience with the new iOS app on the iPad.
- ProjectWizards GmbH
- 64.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ProjectWizards GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $6.99
- Annual Subscription $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.