With Metro Credit Union’s Mobile Banking App you can conduct your financial transactions on-the-go. Check your account balances, pay bills, view account history, transfer money and find the nearest Metro Branch or ATM. It’s easy, secure and free for Metro Credit Union Members.
Available features include:
- View all accounts and balances
- View account transactions grouped by month
- View check images
- 90 days of account transactions are accessible
- Account to account transfers
- Loan payments (including principal only, and pay down)
- Scheduled transfers (immediate, future dated or recurring)
- Schedule, manage and edit your bill payments
- Find nearby branches by searching by zip code or address
- View your balances on the go along with the last 5 transactions
- Access into your App with fingerprint or face
- Make deposits using your mobile device
- View your mobile deposits using the Deposit History button
- Secure Messaging
- Stop Payments
- Enable/ Disable Debit card
- Manage Alerts
- Manage External & Unlinked Accounts
- Push Notifications
- Bug fixes.
- Improved Performance and Navigation.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
TouchID? Or not.
What I love most about this app is its random disfunction of the TouchID feature. Why even bother including it as a feature if it inexplicably will turn off? To the development team, please fix this before making any further updates to the app.
The new interface is horrible
The new app has a horrible UI and doesn’t work properly. Touch ID, autofill, and remember my password don’t work. Sloppy design. I am considering leaving metro credit union because this app is a serious downgrade from the previous version.
MCU has now replied to my review, telling me to enroll in touch ID. Well, I did, and it doesn’t work. The app is severely broken. There was a glitch where it wouldn’t let me log in with my password, I then changed my password on my computer, and then when I opened the app on my phone it was ALREADY LOGGED IN, despite not having entered the new password I just made. That is NOT secure. I would expect much more from a banking app. I will probably leave MCU in the near future.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. You can enroll in Touch ID for a more user-friendly login experience. To do so, please go to Banking Services > Manage Fingerprint/Face ID Devices. If you need additional assistance, please contact our Member Service Center at MemberServices@MetroCU.org and we would be happy to help!
The new app is trash
Metro shutdown all access to online banking for 3 days to implement this garbage?! The old app wasn’t perfect but at least it worked as intended. I can’t even transfer from ny metro account to my credit card to pay it off. I also can’t “make a payment” because it fails everytime. Called metro and kept being put on hold and the rep kept asking dumb questions about how I was paying such as “are you using a debit card?” No I was using your stupid app and it’s not functional. The rep just straight up disconnected after I was waiting on hold for about 45 minutes. If you don’t bank with metro keep it that way. Also don’t ever get a mortgage with them... especially Anthony Monteiro
Developer Response ,
Hello, we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties. Please reach out to our Member Service Center at MemberServices@MetroCU.org so we may assist you.
- Metro Credit Union
- 11.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 COCC or its affiliates and licensors.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.