The MetroSMART Ride app helps you keep your family safe, secure and connected at all times. Get peace of mind about your cars and the people in them with MetroSMART Ride.
NOTE: A MetroSMART Ride OBD-II device, compatible vehicle, capable smartphone and data plan are required to install and use the MetroSMART Ride app.
For additional information about MetroSMART Ride please visit: www.metropcs.com/metrosmartride
For further assistance with MetroSMART Ride please visithttps://www.metropcs.com/support/contact/contact.html or call 1-888-863-8768
MetroSMART Ride provides seven categories of features for customers:
Keep an eye on your loved ones without creating dangerous distractions.
• GPS enabled to locate your vehicles in real-time
• Check the location and status of multiple vehicles without contacting the drivers
• Create geofences to get notified when your vehicles arrive and depart from common locations
With real-time vehicle notifications about car trouble, MetroSMART Ride works like a virtual mechanic to help keep your family safe.
• Know your fuel level** and battery voltage before you hit the road
• Get alerted about car trouble when something goes wrong
• Understand what’s wrong with your car so you can take action
• Get safety recalls and technical service bulletins from the NHTSA
• Quickly find nearby mechanics to get the help you need
Need roadside assistance? We’ve arranged for Allstate Motor Club to get you help when you need it.***
Help keep your car secure, even when you’re not with it
• Never forget where you’ve parked again with GPS location and Google StreetView
• Get alerted if your parked car has been bumped or disturbed, or if your device has been unplugged
• Track your car’s real-time driving location if it’s been stolen
Learn how to be a smarter, safer driver by analyzing your driving behavior
• Review your trips to understand how, when and where you drive
• Keep track of dangerous driving behavior like speeding, harsh braking and rapid acceleration
• Set speeding alerts to encourage safer driving
• Easily tag business trips and export them to CSV or PDF for easy expensing and tax purposes
Access America’s fastest nationwide 4G LTE network* from your in-car Wi-Fi hotspot
• Connect up to 5 devices to your in-car Wi-Fi hotspot
• Easily manage your in-car Wi-Fi hotspot and modify network details like SSID and password
SMALL BUSINESS FLEETS
Easily monitor the location and status of up to 24 vehicles from your smartphone
• Understand the health of your vehicles in real-time so you can make smarter business decisions
• Empower your team in the field with in-vehicle Wi-Fi hotspots
• Easily track your business trips for mileage logging and expensing
* Based on download speeds
** Fuel readings not available on all makes and models of vehicles
*** For more information on roadside assistance, please visit https://www.roadsidemobile.com/metro. Roadside assistance is not eligible for use on commercial vehicles.
Thank you for all the feedback on the latest refresh. In this update we have:
- Updated Trip Overview - Shows Distance, Duration, Average Speed and MPG for each trip
- Updated Driving Behavior - Shows Harsh Braking, Rapid Accelerations, Idling, Max Speed and Max RPM for each trip
- Improved the Digital Roadside Assistance experience
- Fixed an issue impacting image selection for newer model vehicles
- Various other improvements and fixes to make the app experience better for you!
Until next time,
MetroSMART Ride Team
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been waiting for an update on this app for a while and finally when you guys did everything looks great on the app but it’s not working properly. Disturbance notifications are gone! I tested it today on my car and bumped several times and there was no notification at all. That’s why I have gotten this service from the beginning. Please take a look into it. Disturbance notification are very important in order for us to know what's going on around the vehicle. Thanks!
Love it but would like to be able to clear history
Love this device. It shows me my MPG per trip, max speed, hard brakes, etc.. helping me become a better driver. I just wish I could delete trips from the trip history or disable it for certain rides. I dont really like the idea that I can see every trip I've taken since I installed the device 9/1. Kinda odd. Like I can look at trips and remember "oh crap that's when I had to serve to avoid hitting that crackhead in the street."
Other than that, love the device.
Tried and used it today. It worked perfectly. Thanks Metro for making my car Smart!
- MetroPCS Wireless, Inc.
- 104.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 T-Mobile USA, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.