PMDD has met its match in you!
Me v PMDD makes symptom tracking for Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder incredibly simple with easy-to-read symptom graphs that can help you and your doctors understand and more effectively treat PMDD.
Throw away (recycle!) your paper charts, track and manage PMDD from the palm of your hand.
What can Me v PMDD help me do?
- Symptom Tracking - Track daily symptoms and overall moods on 0-10 scales to see how PMDD changes day-to-day, cycle-to-cycle, treatment-to-treatment.
- Treatment Tracking - Keep all your PMDD treatments listed in one place, easy to access, remember, and share with new doctors.
- Cycle Tracking - Track symptoms according to the days of your cycle or track via calendar days. It's up to you!
- Peer Support - Connect with Gia Allemand Foundation for PMDD's Peer Supporters in just 2 clicks! No one needs to battle PMDD alone.
- Self-Love Journal - Keep all your thoughts and notes related to PMDD in one place. Vent feelings, draft your self-care plan, leave notes of self-love, and more all to fight PMDD.
- My Data - Explore your symptom data on easy-to-read line graphs.
***Me v PMDD is not a diagnostic tool, but it sure can help!
This app comes from the heart, created by a daughter fighting PMDD, her caring mom, a loving husband of a PMDD warrior, and our sisters at the Gia Allemand Foundation for PMDD. Me v PMDD is inclusive of and specifically designed for all people who have PMDD, regardless of gender identity.
It's Me v PMDD.
It's You v PMDD.
It's We v PMDD.
Together, We Can Do It!
Reach out to us with any questions or feedback. Our team is here for you and dedicated to make this app the best it can be for all of us in the fight v PMDD.
* NEW Cycle Tracking section
* Ability to edit and delete cycles
* Daily symptom tracker reminders
* Bug fixes related to date/time for My Calendar
Ratings and Reviews
Needs some work but an amazing concept.
I love this app. After trying for months to keep a written symptom journal, this just put it all in one place for me. However, since you have treatment selections on there it would be cool if you had some side effects listed for treatments, like spotting while on birth control. Also, whatever the latest update is, once you write so far in the journal, it no longer follows your text, I’m blindly texting, and without autocorrect, it gets pretty atrocious since I have no idea what I’m actually typing. So if that could be fixed that would be amazing.
Needs some work
I really like the concept, and it’s a convenient way to keep track of my pmdd symptoms. I use another app to track my periods but it would be nice to have something all in one. This app is capable of doing that, except it’s not very or intuitive. For example, I imputed the wrong dates for my last cycle and am not able to edit or delete that cycle.
I look forward to future updates.
Needs autocorrect in the self love!
I really like this app. I was just diagnosed with PMDD, and tracking all of the symptoms is really helpful. It would be nice to be able to add my own symptoms and customize it a little that way. Also, the self love section is awesome, but it desperately needs autocorrect. Please please let the keyboard use autocorrect there!! It can be really frustrating when trying to just type it all out!
Overall great app, and I really like it! Thank you for having it!
In the data section, is there a way you can differentiate when our cycle is so we can really see how it affects us emotionally, physically, etc. also if you could have an export option to put it into excel or email it so I can show my doctor more easily. Thank you!!
- Brett Buchert
- 25.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Me v PMDD, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.