Miami International Airport returns with a new and improved app, MIA Airport Official – Your Personal Travel Assistant. Get everything you need and more to reduce stress while traveling.
Whether you are on the way to, from or through the airport, MIA Airport Official offers all you need – from scanning your boarding pass for flight information to airport wide turn-by-turn directions. Download the app and experience your new personal travel assistant.
• The Miami Airport voice chatbot is here - ask it anything and see how it responds. It's an excellent tool to track flights, and find anything around the airport you need to know. Permissions: Please extend microphone permission to this app to use the chatbot.
• Mobile Passport Control is now available to U.S. citizens and Canadian visitors looking for a quick way to clear passport control at Miami International Airport.
• Scan your boarding pass or search for flights by destination, airline and flight number.
• Subscribe to flight notifications and receive updates for flight, gate and baggage carousels changes, as well as option to share your flight info.
• Easy to navigate maps that use blue dot beacon technology for an accurate and detailed experience.
• Powerful search engine with robust database.
• Visual directions with walk times to find your gate, restaurants and more.
• Uses location-aware technology to predict your location and anticipate your needs.
• Recognizes and welcomes you via geo-fence technology, whether you’re driving or flying to MIA.
• Customizable personal profile with option to save your favorite shops and restaurants.
• Weather information in Miami or throughout the world.
• Real-time flight information and tracking.
• “Near me” feature that provides the closest dining and shopping options.
Future enhancements include push notifications that provide special offers from MIA’s retailers within the airport; the ability to reserve parking and access to updated security wait times.
Notes & disclaimers:
- Some app features require location services and a Wi-Fi network in order to offer the best app experience.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. MIA doesn’t run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on features that require this.
Various improvements to UX/UI and other minor fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
iPhone X Support Needed
Great app but please add support for the iPhone X
This app has a great modern and responsive look and feel but falls short in accuracy of the data provided. In several occasions searching for arrivals fail to provide results when the web page does work, and when results are found sometimes are incomplete, showing less flights that the web counterpart.
I've had nothing but bad experiences with this app , the app does not provides correct or updated information, this really needs to be improved, I felt like I did not what to do and calling the airport for information was about the same bad experience, best if you leave on this planet by yourself and don't have anyone expecting you at all.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.